chapter 4: what?

Hannah POV

I needed to escape, just for 10 minutes I needed a normal life. I opened up face book on my laptop, to see what was happening in everyone elses lives only to be greeted with messages and notifications about me.

" Hannie are you okay? What happened today?"

"What happened in maths you looked like you were going to shit yourself. haha. call meee maybe? ;)"

I scrolled through the messages and sent quick replies saying I was fine and I would fill them in later. How can I call them when I don't even know what is happening myself?

"Hannah?" I could here Anne shout up the stairs, something about her always seems really familiar like I have seen her in pictures before..

"Hannah, are you hungry? Should I order some pizza?" At the mention of pizza my stomach gave a loud rumble in agreement. I guess nothing can take away my apetite.

"Sure" I replied as I bum shuffled down the stairs. I know thats babyish but I guess, I felt like being taken care of today.

"What would you like? Let me guess plain cheese and tomato?"

I stood there my mouth hanging open. How did she do that? Everybody thinks I like my pizza with loads of crazy toppings. I guess to suit my personality.

As I walked downstairs Anne was sat on the sofa the pizza menu spread across the rug as she ordered a mountains worth of food. I raised my eyebrows questioningly but she ignored me as she ordered even more pizza. Jeez how much does she think i eat? If I didn't know better I would think she was ordering for Niall Horan here. Anne raised her eyebrows curiously as she saw a slow smile spread across my face. I shook my head, slightly embarrassed that she had seen me. I only smile like that when I think of one boy. A boy that I will never even meet.

As Anne finished ordering the pizza I started to set the table, not sure if she expected us to eat a formal pizza meal at the table or like we normally do in front of the TV. I guess I should stop thinking we know as it is just me. It seemed to hit me then that I'm the only one left, no family, an orphan.

Anne walked into the kitchen and I immediately made myself busy to cover the fact that I feel insecure and scared. I will not cry in front of her. I don't even know who she is. For all I know she could be noting my behaviour patterns down for foster parents. Oh god. I don't want to go into care. What if the other kids took my stuff? what if they scribbled on my posters??

"Hannah, do you think you could set the table for four please?" Anne cleared her throat obviously uncomfortable with the silence descending on the room.

"Ermm sure" I replied slightly confused as I went to the cutlery draw and pulled out 2 more sets of knifes and forks.

"Who else is coming?"I asked hesitantly not quite sure if I wanted to know.

"Oh..Ermm..You will see when they get here I guess, I think we need to have a talk you must have lots of questions" She replied hesitantly leaving it for me to interpret however i liked.

"Ok... Well.. maybe if you explained who and why you are here?" I asked hesitantly this has got really really awkward.

"Ok well My name is Anne Cox". She took a deep breath before going on, almost as if she wished she didn't have to explain, who she was and why she was here."

When I was getting divorced from my husband, I got pregnant with his baby during the divorce. At the time I was seeing my current husband, and we didn't feel comfortable on keeping the baby and we felt it would start our new life's on the wrong foot, so we decided to give the baby up for adoption to a family that could provide a loving home." She finished in a rush. Almost speaking to fast for me to comprehend what she was trying to say. I stuttered a reply, more to give me time to digest this information than the fact that I was confused at why she was telling me her life story.

"Wha...What does this have to do with me?" I stuttered out a reply, already dreading the inevitable answer.

"Honey, you are the baby. I am your blood Mother." She replied, trying hard to let me down gently.

TAP TAP TAP

"Hannah, I m going to go answer the door, it is probably Harry, Your real brother." She said the word 'real' slowly for effect, so I didn't overlook the information she had just shared with me.

Did she just say Brother? I can't deal with this it's coming to fast. I don't know what to do...

"Hannah this is your Brother: Harry and his friend Niall."  I looked up from my plate. Standing in front of me was two of my idols:  Harry Styles and Niall Horan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone likes this it might be going a little fast but I didn't know what to write and we are going away for a few days so i felt i needed to upload before I left :)) VOTE/COMMENT/FAN  I love Reading your opinions thanks for reading!