chapter 7: It's time to wake up!

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter. If anyone has free time on thier hands and would like to make a cover for this story this would be greatly apprecitated and I might just use it! :D Oh and I tend to go back and dedicate the chapters to people who inspire me or are really nice and comment and fan on the chapters just thought I would say so people don't get confused why I dedicate chapters to them. xx

Hannah POV:

I woke up to the sound of slow rhythmic breathing underneath me. As I slowly opened my eyes I replayed the events of the night before, I fell asleep on the sofa with Niall then....

I didn't do anything.

did I?

No I defiantly didn't.

Who is sleeping with me in my bed then? My annoying brain asked me. I raked my memory for some answers,I fell asleep downstairs then.. Niall must have carried me to bed, my brain came to the conclusion. That dosen't explain why he is sleeping in my bed, me curled up in his arms.

As I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, I remembered my nightmare. I swallowed the lump of tears threatening to erupt onto my cheeks like an angry volcano and snuggled back into the security of Nialler arms. I will deal with this later I told myself before letting sleep once again claim me.

Harry POV

What is taking Niall and Hannah so long to get up? I know Niall isn't a morning person but this is ridiculous. He doesn't normally sleep this well in strange beds. If they are not up in 10 minutes, I'm going to wake them up. I promised myself. I'm not usually this clingy but, I'm bored. Mum went to the Asda to pick up some groceries leaving me on my own with day time TV...and twitter...

I quickly logged onto the computer, opening a new tab before logging on to twitter. I quickly tweeted:

" It's time to wake up Niall and Hannah!" My mentions went wild with "please follow me Harry" and "Who is Hannah" within 30 seconds the trends were going wild.

#WhoIsHannah?

#HarryIsOnline

#FollowMePlease

I quickly tweeted "Twit cam time!" Knowing that millions of people would be watching in no time. As the twit cam began to load, my plan crystallised in my mind. Yes perfect, I grinned.

"Hi guys, I greeted the fans" As the twitcam went live. Almost immediatley "#HiHarry" Was trending. Our fans really are incredible.

I started to speak into the mic telling everyone of my evil plan.

"I'm really reallyybored, so I have decided to wake Niall and Hannah up. I want you guys to help me, do you guys think you can handle it?" I asked already knowing the answer. In seconds #WeCanHandleIt and #DirectionerWillHelp were trending worldwide. I smiled into the camera saying:'

"I thought you would say that." My screen flashed agin as another trend came up #So..ermm.basicallywhats...theplanharry? I laughed, the fans know us better than we know ourselves sometimes!

"I need you guys to make a quick video of yourselves singing the wake up song, and put them all together so it is really loud. Then I will go and play it to the innocent sleepers upstairs. Commprenday?"I asked hoping they would understand. I logged out of the twitcam and tweeted:

"5 minuites guys" before going to find the speakers, this was gonna be one loud wake up song!

Once I had finished setting them up I found my laptop and there it was a very loud wake up song by 3million+ fans!

"Just thought you would like to know... Niall dosent sleep with his top on.." I tweeted before logging onto the twitcam once again this is going to be funny.

I whispered to the fans watching the twitcam in aticpation as I walked up the stairs. I paused outside pur door saying:

"Be prepared for a bed head hair, and topless scenes" I opened the link to the song made mby the fans as I slowly opened the door. the song began to play, loudly vibrating around the house. I flung back Nialler covers, while angling the webcam so it would get all the scenes he was gonna kill me for this. I flipped back the covers only to find....no one there. Where was he?? I quickly excited the room shutting off the music but forgettiing about the laptop in my hand. I burst into Hannah's room, more than a little worried.

As I burst threw the door I saw Niall in bed with my sister. What was he doing!? He was going to break her heart. Her parents had just died and he felt the need to sleep with her. One of my bets mates slept with my sister. Shock and confusion on my face. I ran out of the room leaving the laptop on the bed the camera still rolling.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but its better than nothing right? I wrote this on my phone so its not the best.. Oh and the bit with the fans doing the wake up song thing I don't know if that is possible but please pretend :D I will upload next week sometime when I get my new laptop as mine is broken, sob :'((((

please keep reading!!

Vote/comment/fan it means a lot xxxx