chapter 6: movie night

Hannah POV

After the meal, Anne called Harry into one of the bedrooms to have chat about me I guess. This left only me and Niall sitting watching the news. Which was really boring.

"Niall do you want to watch a movie?" I asked hoping the answer would be yes. I can't deal with the news it's to depressing! Luckily Nialler gave me a relieved look before saying his trademark:

"Yeah buddy!!!" This just made me laugh and realise all over again that I was sat with Niall Horan. I swear I will never get used to the fact that I am related to Harry Styles and know Niall Horan. I wonder if I will meet the rest of the boys?

I found the remote and flicked through to the movie channels only to find some old black and white films in french with subtitles. I mean seriously? nobody in there right mind watches those boring old movies. I got up to go and look at the DVD rack. I randomly shuffled through some coming up with the proposal, meet the parents and doge-ball. (A/N these movies are pretty good if you havn't seen them check them out) I let Niall choose out of the three I pulled out.

"Ermm maybe we could watch meet the parents?" He suggested. I quickly got up to find the DVD remote, not wanting him to see the smile that had taken over my face.Surely its a good sign that he choose my favourite movie. Wait did I just think that??

I was blushing at my own thought! I slid the disc into the player and went to sit next to Niall as the beginning credits started to play. As the movie went on I felt my eyelids beginning to drop, until I couldn't keep them open any longer. My last conscious feeling was Niall pulling me closer into the crook of his arm.

-----------------------------------------  Still Hannah's POV but this is her dream---------------------------------

I'm at school. Everyone is shouting. Where are the teachers? We are in Maths on a Monday morning. The students are running wild. Suddenly someone runs into my arm, forcing it back behind me, I screamed in pain and surprise, already feeling the bruise and cuts left behind.

Suddenly the teacher walks in, throwing her hands into the air before walking towards me. Everyone stops, stars before also advancing on me. I can feel myself begin to shake, I was shaking more violently with every step they took towards me. When the teacher was stood right in front of me she stopped. I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding in. She reached out her  crooked hand, with her dirty fingernails and jabbed them at my face, while opening her mouth and screaming that I had no family they had all died.

"SHE IS A LONER" was echoed around the classroom before they all started to shout and dance around me. There was no escape. I was trapped.

------------------------------------------------------------END of dream---------------------------------------------------

NIALL POV

I could hear Hannah tossing around in the next room. I wonder if she is k? She looked so peace full asleep. I didn't want to wake her. If Harry hadn't woken me up we would have stayed asleep cuddled up together all night. I began to sing I wish quietly to myself. so I didn't distrube Harry's sleep.

(A/N Play song on the side or read the lyrics it's up to you)x

He takes your hand

I die a little

I watch your eyes

And I’m in little

Why can’t you look at me like that