He pictured the image of the nephew of the powerful dark wizard, the relative of Saul Blackwell— Dravon Blackwell : the one who accidentally achieved immortality two hundred years ago. He did not know him but Morgade knew him too well. After all, he is the one living the life that he so long craved— the life as the ruler of the Shadow World. He will snatch everything now that the prophecy had started and live his life. 

After the blue moon, the existing ruler's powers start to fade unless he inverses his cursed fate as he did. But he'll make sure such an incident doesn't occur.

He took languid steps and moved out his still twenty-five year old body away from the cave. He adored the fact that his body remained intact for eighteen years without any trace of aging.

Once in the quiet woods, he stopped, closed his eyes, inhaled the pure fresh air and let the cold breeze shuffle his black hair.

It felt nice to be alive again.

Time for hunt and Campbell witch, be ready for my wrath, he thought mercilessly.

***

Quinn stretched her body lazily on the bed after that crazy weird night. She felt a hot breath on her cheek.

"Good morning, sleepy head," a familiar voice muttered.

Quinn opened her eyes to stare into those of Dravon. He was occupying the left side of the bed, watching her. He was exceptionally breathtaking with a light grey shirt and ripped black jeans that morning. Her heart began to beat erratically at the gorgeous sight of him. Flushed, she looked away and sat up on the bed.

Dravon moved closer, sat up behind her and set his hand on her shoulder. He pushed away some curly locks of her hair to expose her bare neck. In front of them stood a large mirror reflecting every movement they made. Quinn loved the way they looked good together.

He bent his head to her ear. He could smell the scent of her hair as his lips voiced seductively. "Congratulations redhead, you're now officially a member of the Infinity coven," He gestured her to look at the mirror closely and she loved what she saw. On her bare neck displayed a beautiful similar tattoo like the rest of them. Her hand moved automatically to touch it.

"Now, for my ground rules." Quinn swallowed hard. She should have expected he would have rules of his own. She was ready to refuse them all knowing his commanding nature, but she was secretly intrigued. She wanted to know what he demanded from her.

"As a member, you are entitled to protect and respect other members. In return, you will be given the same importance and protection." His thumb stroked her neck. "But most importantly, I want full obedience from you. You won't ever contradict my decisions," he kissed the tattoo on her bare neck. She couldn't refrain from arching her neck and encouraging more.

Quinn gulped a deep breath. She finally became one of them. But the full obedience part? She wasn't going to let this man — or any man — master her. "Following the rules has never been my strength," she said.

"You'll learn to follow the lead," he said, rearranging her hair so that it covered the new mark.

Quinn flinched. "I'd better hurry up for high school," she said, moving away from the bed. She run a hand on her creased clothes as she stood examining her reflection in the mirror.

"Ten minutes. Go freshen up," he instructed, then whooshed away.

Dravon glanced at the gold antique vintage  pendulum clock and strode to the door leading to the bathroom. He was not used to waiting for a girl. They followed his schedule and didn't cause any inconvenience. Quinn needed to learn that she was no different. He would not give her any special treatment. "Quinn, I'm not a patient ruler. It's time to leave."