Only she remained without the black infinity tattoo. The burnt mark she had earlier had vanished. At that moment, she desperately wanted to have one too. Dravon hardly concealed his amusement. He watched her closely and laughed heartily at the sulky expression on her face.

The others broke the circle in a haste, formed a small group, busy arguing whose tattoo was hotter, leaving them alone.

"Why didn't I get one like you all, Dravon?. Her brown eyes flashed. "You said I was special too," Quinn said dully. 

"We need to exchange blood first, Quinn." His mouth quirked with humor.

Then her eyes widened as she blushed. "What...but I've never done that before."

"It's necessary Quinn," he said in a soft tone enough to comfort a child. She just stared at him in utter bewilderment. " You'll experience extraordinary powers like never before...powers you never knew existed," he urged. He cut his wrist a second time. A deeper wound opened and he held his arm in mid-air in front of her.

Quinn's unblinking stare remained fixed on his darker than red liquid for a long minute.

"That's the only way we'll be linked. Go on, drink my blood," his tone soft but persistent. "Show me the daredevil you are and just do it." A pair of sapphire blue eyes watched her closely with a seductive smile on his handsome face, offering his wrist.

Quinn took a deep breath, then hesitantly put her mouth to his wrist. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

The warmth of his blood ran through her throat. It was rich, thick with a sweet black vanilla taste. She had never experienced that kind of feeling before. It just felt right. It was more like a dark sensual feeling shared with him. She felt close to him in an unnerving way : their minds seemed connected, all his hidden emotions and fragment of his two hundred years old past were beginning to appear in her mind.  

Just then his mental voice reasoned in her head. Enough!  Dravon dropped his hand in haste leaving her wanting for more. She licked the blood stains from her full red lips.

The voices behind them became louder. Quinn turned to see Shade and Ash hit the ground pretty hard,  wrestling with each other on the mossy ground. 

"What the hell! Both of you stop," Jade shouted at them. Both paused, watched her, then turned to stare at each other and resumed to fighting. Jade kicked Shade hard, then screamed. "Shade, atleast you can be more reasonable than this crazy jerk." 

"He started it," Shade fumed. Ash grinned wickedly. Shade tried to punch his striking face but Ash blocked it effortlessly. Quinn turned her attention to the others. Lisa tugged at Jason's arm, watching in horror. But Jason chose to stand and watch the fight with excitement.

"Too much noise," Dravon said irritably. He snapped his fingers and they all disappeared in thin air. Suddenly it was eerily silent. Quinn became nervous with the idea of being alone with the irresistible Dravon Blackwell in the forest.

"Now, my turn." His eyes gleamed devilishly.

He pulled her closer to him and brushed away her hair from her neck. Quinn felt lightheaded in his strong arms, brown eyes gazed at him. 

"I knew it." His deep voice was husky. "What?," she managed to ask in a low voice. "The electricity. You feel it the same way as i do. Deny that," he challenged softly. Quinn opened her mouth to protest then shut it knowing it was futile resisting him. Something was going on between them. The more she tried to escape, the more she felt drawn to him.

He traced a line on her pulsing vein under her porcelain skin and cut it with the blade. She winced at the instant pain but remained still when his grip became firm in her hair. He licked the small wound first before encircling it with his mouth.