11

My muhfuckin baby Aaron in the MM!💛💛

___________________________________________

Later that day

🦄 Tiyanna 🦄

It was the last period of the day, British literature and yanna hated it. It wasn't her strongest subject. On top of trying to listen and take notes, Aaron kept bothering her, poking at her side, licking the side of her face and tapping his pen on her desk.

"Aaron stoppppp." Yanna pushed his hand away from her top. He kept trying to put his hand in her top. Shit, her top was already small enough, she didn't need him popping out a titty for the whole world to see.

"AaRonN StWaaaPp!" Aaron mocked her, yanna rolled her eyes at him and scooted her desk over away from Aaron and he smacked his teeth and pulled her desk back beside him making the desk scrub loudly against the floor making the teacher and some students look at the two.

"Mr. Campbell Ms. Rowland can you two please explain to me why you two are playing during my class?" Mrs. Sweeden asked looking at them with a pointed look and her hands on her hips.

"She trying to rape me! She tried to put her hands down my pants!" Aaron lied smiling hard while pointing to yanna. Yanna's mouth gaped open and she started laughing. Some people around them snickered.

"Why you lying on me like that?" Yanna questioned Aaron between giggles. She smacked Aaron hard across his chest, he faked hurt.

"See now she's abusing me. We only been together for a couple of hours and she already beating on me." Aaron joked while shaking his head. Yanna eyed him with a big ass smile on her face.

Some people were smiling hard including the teacher who was gushing over the two. She couldn't even be mad at the two for interrupting her class, they reminded her of when her husband and her had met in highschool.

"Alright Tiyanna stop raping and abusing Aaron and listen to the last ten minutes of my class, then I promise, you'll have the rest of your time to yourselves." Mrs. Sweeden chuckled and then turned back towards the board. Aaron childishly stuck his tongue out at yanna and she hurried and pulled it.

"I hate you." Yanna said letting his tongue go. She started to listen to what Mrs. Sweeden was saying and taking notes occasionally. After ten minutes was up she gave them worksheets for homework over the weekend and let them have the last thirty minutes to do whatever they wanted.

Yanna took her phone out to see if she had any texts and she had none so she put her phone in her bookbag. Aaron was selling snacks again so yanna took the opportunity to help people with their change, she had been doing that ever since she first started that day.

"Oh My God girl where did you get those boots from?" A girls known as Casey asked yanna. She was one of the very few white people that attended Taylor Hills Highschool. She was real pretty with brown hair and green eyes.

"Um if I'm not mistaken, I got them from Nordstrom." Yanna told the girl while giving her the correct change of two dollars and fifty cents.

"Thanks. You're really really pretty." The girl said and then walked away with her snacks in hand. Her compliment made her think of Jaxon, the day he brought her home from the store.