"Delicious." I walked to the fridge. "But I feel like it's missing something." I pulled out the container of eggs. "Perhaps, some eggs?"

He started backing away but I grabbed one out and threw it at him. It hit him squarely in the chest and he fell.

"My heart!" He cried, clucthing his chest. "It's broken!"

I grabbed the butter dish and quickly puled out the stick of butter, poking Calum's face with it. "Surrender!"

"Never!" he shouted, grabbing the stick and turning it against me so it smeared all over my new shirt.

We both jumped up, searching the kitchen for weapons. I grabbed a bag of chocolate chips while Calum grabbed the can of non-stick spray.

He sprayed it at me while I hurled the chips at him. We slipped on the flour mess we had made earlier and fell on the ground. I tried getting up but the ground was slippery from butter and chocolate bits and it was hard to find any balance.

Calum carefully crawled over to the sink, hoisting himself up. He turned on the nozzle for the water and aimed it at me. "Surrender now, or face justice!"

"Suck my dick!" I yelled.

He narrowed his eyes and turned on the water. I turned my back to the cold water. "Fuck that's freezing! No fair!" I shouted.

"Surrender!" He shouted again. I was near the cabinets. I opened one half blindly and pulled out a lid. I used it as a shield, turning the water back against Calum. He yelped and dropped the hose, making water splash all over the floor.

I grabbed the pantry's handles and yanked it open. "You surrender, or I'll pancake you." I narrowed my eyes and pulled out a box of Bisquick.

"You don't have the balls." Calum said, dripping wet and glaring at me.

"Watch me." I glared and opened fire. Calum coughed and ducked under my attack of flying powder. He opened a drawer and pulled out a box of tinfoil wrap, ripping a piece off and charging at me.

The wrap cut into my hand, making me drop the box. I hissed, but the cut wasn't deep, I wasn't even bleeding.

"You just made a big mistake." I growled. "You really shouldn't have done that." I grabbed the box of red velvet and ripped open that package, throwig the whole thing at Calum. He gasped as my attack stuck to him, making him completely red.

He looked down at himself and I couldn't help it, I smiled.

Then giggled.

Then I was full out laughing and couldn't stop.

He glared at me. "As if you look any better!" He said, holding up a reflective pan. I looked at myself. I looked horrible. I was wet, dripping with chocolate batter, and smelled like butter.

I gasped and he laughed.

We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You- you should see your face!" He cried, wiping his eyes. I was too busy trying to catch my breath to answer. I doubled over, laughing uncontrollably. "W-we are in so much trouble."

"We don't even have a cake to present!" He added, covering his face to hide his grin.

"Wait!" I straightened up. "Yes we do! Put the rest of the icing on the cake!"

"You sure that'll work?" He asked doubtfully as he did what I told him.

"No. In fact I'm pretty sure we're going to come in last. But it's all we got."

We finished the cake just in time.

The judges came up and took one look at us, then the kitchen, both covered in the mess we made.

"And..what did you make?" One asked.

"A special cake, a combonation of two different flavors, red velvet and devils food cake." I said on the spot.

"Right! We call it, uh, Devil's Red!" Calum lied beside me.

The judges cut out three pieces, one for each of them and took a doubtful bite.

The first one's eyes lit up. "Mmm! It's sweet like red velvet but moist like devils food!"

"I like it." The other agreed.

The third was busy cutting another piece.

"Congrats boys, I think we all agree you win first place." The first one said, smiling warmly as the second brought out two first place ribbons and clipped them to our dirty shirts.

"We'll go talk to you're teacher about the extra credit." The third said as they walked away.

"Yes!" I cried, high fiving Calum.

"I can't believe that worked!" Calum laughed He looked at me. "Oh you got a little bit of batter on your face."

I reached up to get it but he pulled my hand away. "I got it." He leaned in and kissed me softly.

He tasted like chocolate.

He pulled back. "I think I got it."

I wiped some icing off his face and smeared across my own. "No wait, I think you missed a spot." He smiled and leaned in again.

This kiss was deeper and more sweet, which had nothing to do with the fact that our faces tasted like a candy shop.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." I admitted, blushing slightly when we pulled apart.

"Then do it again." Calum smiled.

So I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE BEBZ I HOPE U LIKE IT EVEN THO MY HEART FEELS BETRAYED <3 LOB