ѕтrengнт coмeѕ ιn every ѕιze

"Have I been mistaken? Aren't you one of those 'ladies of the evening'?" She covers her mouth, acting surprised.

"I think you have me mistaken with someone else..." I play along.

"Really?" She overlooks me from head to toe. "You certainly look like one..." She keeps an innocent face but I can see right through her. Is she trying to piss me off? Because it's working. Ever since the games, I've never liked nor trusted her, she's not a good person in my book. Laxus holds me back before I did anything rash.

"I can assure you, she's not one of those... If she was I would've done her countless times already."

"Laxus!" I step on his foot with the back of my heel to really hurt him.

"Where does all this strength come from?" He whimpers, trying to keep himself composed to look more manly. Natsu and Wendy approach with intrigue,

"My, what poor manners... She's not high class, clearly." She snickers. She's getting on my last nerve. For some reason, I felt an outrageous amount of anger welled up inside of me. After Kimba left for the celestial world, my energy went up tenfold, I guess Scout was right about Kimba being too much to handle after all. Now I know how draining it is to have two celestial beings at the same time. Yet, I'm surprised I still have much power left to use for myself even with Scout and Kimba using my magic. Wait. Where's Scout? I take my attention away from Minerva to look around seeing no sign of him anywhere.

"What's going on?" Wendy asks.

"I can't find Scout." I move a little to look from a different angle.

"He was here last night..." Natsu adds.

"Maybe he's sleeping on the second floor." Laxus thinks logically.

"I doubt it... How can you miss a huge wolf spirit in the middle of broad daylight!" I lift my arms in stupefaction.

"You mean to say that that crazed beast is yours?" Minerva shows an honest expression of bewilderment.

"What did you do to him?" My voice reaches a low I've never heard of before.

"I locked him up in the kennels. I wasn't going to let a dangerous beast roam these halls without any supervision." She talks highly as if she was the queen and the guild was her castle.

"You what!?" I yell, running out of the guild to the kennels. I open the doors to find Scout struggling to get himself free from the rusty chains Minerva placed on him. "Scout, I'm here!" I reassure him.

"(Y/n)..." He calms down and approaches the closest he could get to me.

"I'll get you out of these things." I touch his rugged fur to keep him still. I concentrate my magic energy in my hands and release a certain amount onto the metal which shatters into tiny pieces. I move on to the muzzle placed on his mouth and nose. I growl, knowing that the only reason she put this is that she thinks he'll attack out of nowhere. I untie the mask and throw it on the ground.

"You're getting much better at using your powers." He observes carefully.

"I guess." I dust off his back. "What happened?" I stare into his eyes.

"This woman just stormed in and started bossing everyone around. I was having a discussion with Frosch and Lector when she saw me. She ordered for me to be taken out. I used my alteration magic to protect myself but was tied down by her henchmen and dragged here. I didn't want to resolve to violence which is why I didn't fight back..."

"I swear..." I look away in disgust.

"That look doesn't suit you very well."

"What look?"