The symbol

As the sun was starting to set, we finally arrived to the guild. The boys and I had a lot of fun on the road, we got to know each other even though I pretty much knew everything about them. But it was great to hear them talk about their life from their own mouths because you could really feel their emotions sprawled across their words. It was nice. They were curious to know about me since I'm considered "out of the ordinary" for them. I told them the things I liked and disliked, my favourite music, colour and food. We quickly realized that my food at home and their food here is quite different. And of course they didn't know any celebrities I knew like singers or actors, not even writers. It was fun to educate these two knuckleheads about my world. It felt weird at first, talking about common knowledge for me but for them, it was a brand new discovery. Our discussion died down when we set foot into the guild. I was nervous to meet the master again and everyone else but the guys reassured me with their smiles and "words of wisdom". The three of us walked through the long hall of Fairy Tail. I would get comments here and there from a couple of wizards like "who's the newbie" or " it's Gray's new fan girl". I would giggle with the funny comments I received and the boys would try to explain but got tired of trying. We arrived at the bar, waiting for someone to kind of direct us as to what we are suppose to do now. Master Makarov finally arrived and as he did, all the visible guild members circled around us to listen. I stood there, tail between my legs, staring nervously at everyone.

"Welcome back." Master smiles.

"Uh... Hi again...?" I reply confused.

"I see you've made some new friends." Natsu and gray put one arm around me and smile with all their might.

"Looks like I have!" I reply with a shy smile. Gramps chuckles under his white moustache with his eyes closed.

"Although the mission was to keep an eye on you..." He opens one eye, staring intensely at the boys. They were still smiling but sweating like crazy. Their faces were clenching up, I was starting to worry, wondering if they were breathing or not. Then Gray finally spits out a few words.

"IT WAS NATSU!!!! HES THE ONE THAT TOLD HER EVERYTHING AND HE PUSHED ME OUT OF OUR HIDING SPOT!!!!!!!!"

"GRAY WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" He spats back. Master wasn't pleased and let out a small growl under his breath. His eyebrows furrowed as he stayed in silence, a negative energy slowly enveloped him.

"Oh please don't punish them, sir. They didn't mean to, I came back here because I think it would be good to tell you what I know." I say sympathetically.

Makarov thinks intently.

"Alright, they won't get punished, but you've got a lot of explaining to do." Master replies. I nod and the boys felt relieved by the master's words. I sat on a chair and told everyone my story, where I was before, how I got here, wondering how to get back and also my transformations over the past two days.

"This still doesn't explain how you already knew us if you're not from here." Gramps grumbles.

"Oh, well, in my world, you guys are a tv show."

"A tv show?" Natsu questioned.

"How can I explain this... you guys aren't real in my world. You're... uh... Moving pictures!"

"What?!" The whole guild exclaims.

"Yeah, you're drawings." I finally say. They all stood there, dumbfounded by my words. They were still confused as to how they are real here but only drawings in mine. Even I couldn't explain that problem. Natsu, who was the first to get over it, excitedly asked me my name since it was our deal.

"Well I guess our paths did cross again, Im (Y/n),nice to properly meet you!" I smile.

"Wow, thats a pretty name!" Natsu smiles back. We shook hands and everyone around me greeted me with hand gestures and smiles. The master reached out his hand and I shyly shook it. He finally got on his feet to ask me one simple but somehow complicated question.