First impression

*NATSU'S POV*
I guarded (Y/n) with my undivided attention. I sat on the floor next to her with some water and a cloth. She had picked up a fever from overexerting herself. She had used every single drop of her magic to get us here and because of that, she's exhausted and in bad shape...
The moment we arrived, a few members of the Sabertooth guild came to our aid. Most of them were there to greet their master but Sting was quick to alert them that (Y/n) fell ill. I was against bringing her in Sting's room but it seemed to be the only place available at the moment. I watched her carefully; fluffed her pillow, kept her temperature stable with a cold cloth and kept her company.
It was late morning now, the party was tonight and I hoped for her to get better soon. The others were helping with the party decorations but were quite worried about her as well. Sting insisted being on watch duty but I declined his offer saying I'd be fine on my own. I don't know why but I've been feeling this weird competitive urge against him... But what are we competing for? I can't seem to figure that part out. I sighed and gazed upon (Y/n)'s frail state. Now that I get a good look at her, she's... Beautiful. She was so quiet and relaxed... She seemed so peaceful, it made me jealous.

"I'm going to protect you, no matter what." I tucked her in nicely and placed my head on the side of the bed. I haven't slept in a while either have I? Ever since we left Fairy Tail, I haven't had a wink of sleep. I now realize that I let my guard down when I'm with her. There's just this thing about her I can't describe... I slowly closed my eyes as her delicate aura and soothing smell whisked me away into a fantasy dream that I couldn't suppress any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*YOUR POV*
I woke up to the sound of church bells ringing from afar. Right, we made it to Crocus, didn't we? Still in bed, I looked out the open window and smelled the fresh air entering the room. It was mid-afternoon and the sun was sending its warm waves across town. I analyzed the room I was in and found Natsu sleeping next to me. Has he been with me this entire time? Natsu... He was so cute even though he was drooling. I giggled from his adorableness and played with his fluffy pink hair.

"A lot of things have happened lately but I'm so grateful for having met you and the others... Thank you, Natsu." I whispered to him as he grumbled in his sleep. I got out of bed and wrapped Natsu in a blanket. He twitched and sniffed the air.

"Cherry Blossoms..." He mumbled as I tilted my head in confusion. Is he dreaming about cherry blossom trees? I approached him as he mumbled more but I couldn't quite hear what he was saying. "(Y/n)..." He swiftly grabbed me and cuddled my body like a teddy bear. We fell to the wooden floor. I let out a silent scream, my face losing its color.

"N-N-N-Natsu..." I whispered to him which only made him squeeze me tighter under the blanket. The air was getting hot and hard to breathe in.

"So soft..." He buried his face in my chest area.

"NATSU!!!!" I screamed him awake. He slowly lifted his head and went white as he saw my red face. He looked down to see my exposed chest which he laid in. His face grew red like a tomato and hot like a volcano.

"W-Why are you in your underwear?!" Natsu tried to back away but that only made the other end of the blanket drew me closer to him. I looked at myself and saw I only had my laced bra and underwear on. I was surprised to see myself like this, I don't remember changing!

"I-I don't know! Look away, idiot!" I tried to cover myself but we were both trapped inside the blanket, it was hard to move in. "Where the hell is the exit!" We tried moving around but nothing budged. "This is ridiculous!" My entire body was getting sweaty since our breath was the only air in here.