The original dragon slayer

Helloooooooo! It's been a while since I said anything, sorry about that. I just wanted to let you guys know that it means so much to me for the favourites and enjoyable comments!!! Also we reached 100 readssssss which is amazingggg!! Random note: this is a random song I found today and I'm in love with it. I suggest you start the song when Gray arrives at the end of the chapter on the balcony but you can do whatever.
HOWLER OUT

*******************

"What are you waiting for? Give me your best shot!" He tempted Scout with a grin showing his overfilled confidence. He growled, ready to strike and finish this quickly but he didn't know the powers Laxus held. I did and it scared me to think of what he could do to Scout, to me.

"Scout, this isn't a good idea... He's much more powerful than us."

"You stay out of it, my job is to protect you and that is exactly what I'm going to do." He snickered to me, eyes filled with hate and lack of pride.

"Scout listen to me, this isn't like you. I know We've only met but I feel like I've known you since the moment I came to this world..." His eyes turn soft and ashamed.

"Coward! Are you afraid to challenge me, are you going to hide behind your master?" He shouts, showing his yellow energy, making him stronger. Scout rose his head high, bringing back the hatred in his stone cold eyes.

"Shut up, human!" He howled. Growing bigger in size once more, touching the tip of the ceiling. I felt my body grow weak as his grew stronger. His body took half of the guild hall which made Laxus fear. Though Laxus wasn't ready to give up that easily, he never does.

"Scout! Wait!" I screamed for him.

"Out of my way!" He tossed me aside with his giant paw, the strength surprisingly stronger than before. For him, I felt like an ant, for me, his hit felt like a thousand knives piercing my skin. I was sent flying, leaving an enormous dent in the wall.

"Y/n!!" Gray shouted from afar. He came to my side and held me bridal style. "Are You ok?" He asked with genuine concern.

"Scout..." I replied, still hurting from the blow.

"The beast is going to destroy the whole guild if we don't stop it." Gray pointed to the battle. I could vaguely see Laxus dodging Scout's attacks like it was nothing. He used his echo howl but it was useless against Laxus, he was able to deflect it towards us but gray jumped out of the way with me in his arms just in the nick of time. I watched my spirit's battle controlled by his rage filled emotions. This had to be stopped, I had to be the one to end this. It was my idea to bring him here in the first place. Gray carefully placed me on my feet and I started walking towards the fight. He's my spirit, my responsibility, my burden to bare alone.

"Scout what's gotten into you!?" I screamed with little effect. My voice grew silent as he stared into my soul, his eyes pitch black. Something's wrong... I know he's only trying to defend and protect me but I know he shouldn't be this violent. Natsu, Gray and Lucy urged me to move away from the two but I wasn't going to budge. "Scout, I need you to listen!" I hollered at him. "This isn't you! Calm down." I voiced with confidence and respect. His eyes showed a glimpse of his true self but was soon shadowed by the darkness in his mind. He gazed upon Laxus and charged at him with all he had. Laxus focused his energy and sent him a powerful lightning bolt. As the bolt touched his body, his whole being was zapped with immense pain. I quickly receive the same pain and scream out my emotions.

"Well this is interesting..." Laxus whispered, understanding the bond I made with Scout. My friends came along and tried to stop whatever was happening but it only stoped when Scout had received the full punishment. My legs buckled from the burst of pain and I fell to the ground with tears streaming down my face. I kept my arms firm on the ground, wanting the pain to stop. I've felt so much pain in this world in a few days than I have ever gotten the whole time I was in mine. The master finally arrived back at the guild with distraught written all over his face.