Illusion

As I opened my eyes to see Juvia yield to Natsu, I slowly try to gather my strength. Natsu watches and quickly arrives by my side.

"Let me help you..." Natsu laid his hand on my back. I rapidly smack his hand off of me in rage. He backs away with fright and confusion.

"Why are you mad at me!? I just saved your life!"

"I didn't need saving." I whisper without making eye contact.

"Juvia was ready to finish you off!"

"You should've let her." On that note, I wobbled back on my own two feet and walked away with difficulty. I could hear Natsu yelling for me to explain myself or at least come back. A tear slipped from my eye as I went along a path leading to nowhere. Why am I so distant with him all of a sudden? Why do I hate him for saving me? For saving my life? Without realizing, I see I walked back to the guild hall with no emotion. I sat in a chair in silence, contemplating my actions and my words. What have I done? Why am I being such an idiot? This should feel like a dream but why do I still feel like it's all a lie? I suddenly feel pressure on my shoulder, as I look from above, I see a pitied Juvia.

"Juvia is SO sorry about the way she acted back at the beach. Juvia didn't know Gray was only trying to help you connect with your magic. Can you forgive Juvia?"

"Honestly, its fine, I was expecting something similar would happen if you would've seen me with Gray."

"You were? Oh, you must be the new girl that everyone's been talking about! Word has it, you know everything about everyone."

"I wouldn't say I know EVERYTHING but I have much information that most people don't know about a couple members of the guild."

"DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY BELOVED!?!?!?" She whispered out loud, creating a devilish smile on her pale face. A few things came in mind but they would get revealed along the way if the story continues as planned. I decided to lie and tell her I had no idea. One thing bugged me though, I wonder what has past and what hasn't happened yet. What time period have I entered? Will the future change because of my arrival?

"Juvia, Can I ask You something?"

"Juvia suppose so..."

"What has happen before I got here?"

"What do you mean?"

"What big events have had the guild?"

"Well... We've won the magic games this year."

"So you've met Sting and Rogue?"

"Yes."

"That doesn't make sense..."

"What doesn't make sense?"

"Tell me what year it is."

"year X791!"

"JET!! DROY!!" The two boys come running along with glee.

"Hey, what's up newbie!" I watched in confusion and yet terror with what little change I saw.

"YOURE NOT FAT!" I point at Droy.

"What!?" He gasped with hurt.

" Where's Romeo?"