Competition

"I don't know you. How did you get in here? This place is for wizards only." Rogue explained coldly. To be honest, it felt kind of hurtful but I know he's only trying to protect his guild.

"Relax man, this is the girl I was talking about. She's with Fairy Tail." Sting placed his arm around Rogue playfully to hide his flustered face.

"No wonder she was making such a mess... Hold on, she doesn't have an insignia."

"I'll fill you in on the details later but right now I'd like you all to meet (Y/n)!" Sting proudly presented me in front of the crowd of wizards.

"Um Sting..." I voiced out with embarrassment, holding my shirt tightly to cover the most of my body.

"Why is she only wearing underwear?" Rogue asked while looking away. Sting motioned his eyes towards me with concern.

"Aha, well you see, I was resting in Sting's bed and-"

"She was in the Master's room?!" An Unknown voice yells from the flock.

"Are they dating?"

"It's about time Master got a girlfriend!"

"Minerva won't be pleased..." Whispers here and there were heard and soon it became the talk of the guild.

"Woah! Guys, we're not together!" Sting tried to calm the growing gossip.

"Yeah, it's nothing like that! I just needed a place to rest!"

"Then who's shirt are you wearing?" A young girl asks.

"Uh, well, um... You see..." I mumbled and fidgeted with my fingers as my cheeks turned pink. Everyone waited for my explanation when Natsu came beside me.

"Hey, are you ok? That was intense! I've never had such an adrenaline rush, who knew you could get me going like that! We should do it more often." He smiled as everyone, including me, depicted him. Messy hair, shirtless, slightly sweaty, unzipped jeans... This does not look good. What he just said made it ten times worse...

"Did you get your clothes back?" He swerved his arm around my shoulders and leaned in to see my ripped clothes. My face was burning red and as I looked to see Sting, he and Rogue had turned completely white. They left their mouths wide open and pointed at us and so did the other members. I was out, I couldn't talk, my entire life was ruined. WAY TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION!!!!

"Natsu.... Did you sleep with her?" Sting stuttered. Natsu lifted his head and agreed.

"Yeah, I was drained from the trip, needed a little time out, you know!" He smiled innocently.

"Is that true, (Y/n)?" Sting asked dumbfounded by his reply.

"N-no! It's not what you think!"

"What do you mean? We slept in the same room, didn't we?" Natsu added. I looked at Natsu, completely done with his stupidness.

"Yeah, you should've seen it Sting! They were doing things under the sheets..." He laughed out.

"I WILL PERSONNALY MURDER YOU CAT!!!!" I screamed at him and saw Natsu's face turn red from the memory of it.