It means "no worries"

OMG GUYSSSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME AT 300 READSSSS ITS SUPER OVERWHELMING IVE NEVER GOTTEN SO MANY READS BEFORE!!!! SUGOI SUGOI!!!! ❤️ I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR STICKING TO MY STORY AND HOPE ITS NOT TO BORING FOR YOU. MY GOAL IS TO GET TO 1K READS ON THIS BOOK SO IF WE CAN MAKE THAT POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!
**************************

*STING'S POV*
Our journey to Crocus was almost completely done but most of us were getting restless since we've been walking for hours on end. All the girls were in a caravan led by two horses that Gray was handling. (Y/n) was further up from them, still on her mount, watching the stars glinting in the night sky and I was beside the caravan with Natsu and Gajeel walking since we get easily motion sick from everything. But I realized that I wasn't sick at all when I was on (Y/n)'s wolf. I wanted to stay with her but Natsu forbad me from doing it again. It's ridiculous! I bet he's just jealous that she's been giving me all of her attention. What am I saying? Who cares! She's just a girl... A really pretty girl... I bring back the memory of the first time I met her in my mind.

"Sting..." She whispered with affection and sadness.

I clenched my hands and closed my eyes as her voice repeated my name in my mind over and over again.

"Sting? You ok, man?" I quickly opened my eyes to see Natsu with a confused look on his face.

"Uh, y-yeah, just a little distracted..." I turn my gaze towards (Y/n) and Natsu follows. He growls with disapproval.

"Well just so you know, she's part of Fairy Tail so you can't make her a member." He grumbles.

"I didn't see any insignia, did you...?" I reply with a slight hint of confidence.

"YEAH, WELL SHE ALREADY TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO BE IN OUR GUILD SO-" He practically screamed.

"Liar." I grinned and laughed. He screamed in my ear with horrible comebacks that just made me laugh even more.

"NATSU KEEP IT DOWN!!!!!" Gray hollered.

"SHUT UP SALAMANDER!!!" Gajeel shouted next as all the girls sighed. We quickly died it down a notch when (Y/n) turned around to check on us. We waved with stupid smiles as she giggled and shyly waved back at us. As she faced forward again, we were at each others throats, pulling hair and cheeks like a bunch of kids.

"She's very peculiar, isn't she?" Erza glanced in (Y/n)'s direction. We settled down as I eavesdropped on their conversation. "I've heard rumours she's a dragon slayer, is that true?" She asked Lucy and she simply nods with a small smile. "What's her story?"

"Oh! I'd like to know that as well. Master tried explaining it to me but I got confused..." Wendy poked her cheek and tilted her head. Lucy sighed before starting.

"Natsu found her unconscious in the streets a bit more than a week ago... She told us that she wasn't from this world, that she came from somewhere else where there's no magic. Apparently in her world, we're only part of someone's imagination that turned us into moving pictures. Which is why she's been having a hard time adapting here..." Lucy awkwardly giggled.

"Then how is she a dragon slayer?" Wendy asked.

"We only learned yesterday that she was actually born here. Her mother is rumoured to be the moon goddess Selene and that she is in fact one of the two ORIGINAL dragon slayers. Loke actually recognized her because of her similar appearance to her mom.

"What of her dad?" Juvia wondered.

"We don't know... Not even she knows who he is but he's someone bad, that's for sure." Lucy's tone became filled with sorrow and empathy. "I feel sorry for her... She's been lied to all her life and it's only now that everything comes crashing down in one Big Bang."