The loss of a friend brings others closer

I sit at a table impatiently as I watch the drunken crowd. I see Laxus and glare.

"Can't you be happy when you see me?"

"I still don't trust you."

Laxus sits besides me and hands me a drink.

"I get you're mad at me for being a douche but I messed up! It was hard to resist such a pretty girl."

"Try harder next time."

"Oh Come on! This is a party! Relax a little will ya!"

I stare at the boys drinking to their heart's content and I sigh.

"HEY GUYS!!! JOIN US FOR A DRINK!!" Laxus yells to the men.

"What are you doing!?"

"Aren't you lonely without their company?" He grins as I look away from embarrassment. Natsu And Gray sit in the booth opposite of us and Sting quickly joins to see what's happening.

"Laxus!? When did you get here?" Natsu hollers.

"Well I was invited. Lucky for me, precious here was waiting for me at the door." He swerves an arm around my shoulders. The boys weren't having it. They stay quiet but were burning with rage at the slight gesture.

"Im not your precious." I scoff.

"But you're theirs..."I blush as he whispers in my ear. "Let's play a little game!"

"Great! You guys do that and I'll go check if the girls are back yet." I get up from my booth in a hurry but get quickly held back.

"You're not leaving!" Laxus grabs my arm and pulls me back, making me sit on his lap. "Stay still now or you might wake something up." He chuckles as I blush at his disgusting comment. I stay still with my head down. "Alright, lets play... Spin the bottle!"

"No!" I object.

"Ok then... Truth or dare!"

"No!"

"Seven minutes in heaven?"

"No."

"Suck and blow?"

"Laxus!"

"Fine.... Oh I know! Let's play Simon says!"

"I guess that's ok..." What could go wrong.

"Here are the rules. You've got to mimic everything I do with (Y/n), you will each have your turn and the last one standing with a straight face gets the whole night left with our famous lady without any interruptions. I gasp as I realize he tricked me. The boys' faces turn red thinking about what could happen if they win. I couldn't protest since I already gave my consent to this god forsaken game! They all agree with Laxus and we start the game. "As you can see, first round will be simple, you'll just let her sit on you for 10 seconds. BUT! You have to whisper something in her ear before she gets off." All boys stiffen at the thought of it. "Guys, she won't bite, look at her! She's like a porcelain doll! Look at those puppy eyes!" He squeezes my cheeks as the guys gaze into my lavender eyes. Laxus brings me to Sting first. I quietly sit on him and we both blush simultaneously.

"Well at least I was expecting it this time." He chuckles as my face heats up, remembering when I fell on him this morning. I go to Gray next and he looks away the entire time, too embarrassed to face me.

"Gray if you don't tell her something, you're out of the game."

"I can't... I don't know what to say!"

"WRONG ANSWER!!! YOURE OUT!!!" Laxus yells with content. I crawl to Natsu next to him and sit. I keep my hands on my thighs, waiting for it to end. He slowly brings his hands to mine and whispers in my ear.