We're only getting started!

"You've seen Igneel!?" He grabs both my arms.

"Well yeah, but-!"

"Where!? Where did you see him?" He tightens his grip.

"Natsu, you're hurting me..." I stare into his eyes.

"Natsu!" Gray yells. He slowly calms down and notices what he was doing. He lets me go while bending his head down in shame and sadness.

"Sorry..."

I sigh.

"All I can tell you is... He's closer than you think." I place my hand on his heart. He lifts his head and shows a bewildered expression. "And he hasn't forgotten or abandoned you in the slightest." I bring my hand back to my side and creep a smile. He suddenly hugs my small body in his arms, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Natsu...?" I gasp.

"Thank you..." He whispers breathlessly. I hesitantly wrap my arms around him. He really needed to hear that, some type of closure. I forgot he hasn't met Igneel yet but the time will come where he does and... Igneel's fall flashes in my mind. My eyes water as I reminisce on his death. It made me cry like never before, seeing Natsu cry that episode teared me apart. I can't let that happen to him, if it hasn't happened yet, there might be a way to stop it. After all, some things didn't happen like in the anime so there might be a slight chance. He pulls me away and looks at me.

"Are you ok? Your eyes... They seem.... Sad." He tilts his head.

"It's nothing." I wipe my eyes. "That smile, where did that smile go?" I smile as I look at him.

"(Y/n)..."

I place my hand on his cheek.

"Never forget to smile."

He looks at me, dumbfounded from my words and actions. I realize of my weird behaviour and immediately retrieve my hand like if I did something completely unacceptable.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I blush as I move out of his arms. "Anyways, it's almost time for the party, we should get going." I turn to face the others who saw the whole show. We walk back to see Sting's guild screaming surprise as their final preparation was complete. We laugh and smile from the nice gesture and started the fun. In no time at all, the drinking started and many were already feeling tipsy. Although the sun was gone for the day, it was still pretty early in the night. I wasn't much of a drinker but I did drink when the occasion was right. So with the girls, I took a few swigs of rhum which was enough to begin with. I still had full control of my mind but my body was another story, I couldn't walk straight and my arms would fly in every direction. I stayed with Natsu for a while since Erza and Lucy went out to get some more food and Juvia and Wendy weren't really into the whole party thing.

"WHERES ALL THE FOOD!?" Natsu yells out for the world to hear.

"You ate it all, dummy!" I notify him, a little red tint on my face from the slight drinking.

"BUT IM HUNGRYYYYYYY *hic* I COULD EAT AN ENTIRE TOWN!!!" He pets his stomach.

"I'm sure you could." I giggle as I notice Sting staring at us from afar. Every time I glanced his way, I found him watching us and it got me quite uncomfortable. I look his way and he starts walking in our direction.

"Sting, what's wrong?" I ask. He grabs my hand and jerks me off the high chair. "Sting!" Without a word to be said, he drags me to an empty table in the back of the guild. He places me on the bench and sits next to me. "You gonna tell me what your doing, now?" I send him a concerned look. He turns to me and intensely gazes into my eyes. I felt naked, feeling he could see every flaw in my personality.