The Main Role Auditions

Roc: No. No, She isn't your bitch. She's my girl and I lo-uh, could I start over?

Director: Uh, sure.

Roc: No. No, She's not your bitch, she's my girl and I lo-uh..*cough* ILuvHer. She needs a man that will treat her right and all you do is use her, cheat on her, and beat her, but somehow she still manages to forgive you. Not anymore.. Uh..-

Director: Stop. That was wonderful.

Roc, Oh, really?!?

Director: Very. Go get the next person for their audition.

Roc: Aight.

Roc hopped off the seat, his mind replaying the night when he saw Spencer kiss Lexi then go throw his arm around another girl and go smoke some weed.

Its been a while, but he still can't get her out of his mind. "What is this..?!?"

___________________________________

I hopped off the taxi, paid the man, and pulled my bags out of the trunk when we reached the house. I called dad to tell him to call Jared to pick me up but he never showed up. I didn't have Jared's new number saved in my phone yet, so I couldn't call him myself. So, I was forced to take a cab.

I walked up to the doorbell and rung it twice before opening the door. 4 months later and you'd think I'd be over Roc. It's not as bad as before, but ny heart still aches for him. So much, that I'd almost expected him to be standing there to greet me. Instead, it was my dad.

Dad: Hey, pumpkin!

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and wrapped his arms around me for a hug.

Dad: Long time no see!

Me: Uh, yeah.

Dad: How was Milan?

Me: First, can u help me with these bags?

Dad: Sure.

He took the two bags and carried them over to my room upstairs. I put my handbag and stuff down and went into the bathroom. The plane ride was long, and the record company was mad and gave me some cheap transit tickets so we had to stop in the Canada and switch flights. Basically, I was a mess. I went in and took an hour long shower. It was calming. When I came out, it was Six pm.

________________________________

Ray: No. No, she's not your bitch. She's my girl and I lo- uh...

Director: Would you like to start again?

Ray: Yes please.

Director: As you please...

Ray: No! No she's not ur bitch! Shes my girl and I, uh.. ILoveEr. Uhm-

Director: You may stop here.

Ray: Ugh. I did that bad?

Director: No, no. Quite the opposite, really. Don't worry too much, okay son? This is just for the lead role. You'll still get a big part.

Ray: Cool.

Director: Please get the next person in here.

Ray: Sure.

----------------------------------

Once I was out of the shower, I forgot all about my dad and brother downstairs, I just headed over to my room and decided go to bed. I was insanely tired, but once I got all tucked in, I was suddenly evolved into an insomniac. My eyes wouldn't shut, so I'd decided to solve the last of my Mindless drama once and for all. I pulled out the journal and began reading...

_________________________________

While Prod was in the audition room, Roc was helping Prince calm down for his, while Ray was turning on his phone to check for any messages. It died a few days ago and he'd been too lazy to turn it on. It was charged now, but still off. Once he turned it on, it lit up with only one message. He imagined it would be Saph, but it wasnt. It was Lexi. When he opened it up, his mouth dropped. He was shocked. "That wasn't supposed to happen!" he thought.

________________________________

I was near the end and was almost sure it was RayRay based on the clues when I got a text. None other than Ray.

Ray: Uhm, yeah. Sorry bout that. The message was supposed to be for Saph. I pressed the send button quickly and shut ny phone off on the plane so I didn't check the recipients. Whoops. My bad, sorry.

I let out a breath of relief and replied.

Me: Oh no problem. I was worried there for a sec. Lmao.

Ray: Nah. Ur my little sister, I wouldn't go there.

Me: Ahaha, but that message is sweet. To Saph, I mean. Lmao.

Ray: Ahh, thanks. Ahaha.

Me: Better make sure she gets to see it..

Ray: Ah, yeah hold up imma send it to her.

Me: aight imma go to bed, gnite.

Ray: Night.

Suddenly, the relief became annoyance. I realized that if RayRay didn't actually like me, then he wasn't the owner of the journal. I groaned and tossed turned on my bed.

Suddenly, my phone rang again. "Dang. We text each otha a lot" (A/N- YES! THAT REALLY IS MY TEXT RINGTONE! Lmao.. Overdoin it a bit but w.e... I'm Like A Boss.)

I picked up my phone to see who the text is from.

Prince.

Prince: Hey, I'm about to go in for my audition, but before, can I ask you something?

Lexi: Uh, yeah, sure...

But I fell asleep waiting for his reply.

_____________________________________________________

Cliff Hangerrrrrrr ! Ahahaa, well.. whatdya think ? Looks like there's no #Team Lexay (Lexi and Ray) but will your wishes be granted? Will there be a #TeamPrexi ? Or will Roc and Lexi get back together ?

What do u think Princeton's question is ???