"That's not a good idea." I said quickly, looking behind me towards the kitchen, no sign of Geno. "Yeah, no, Tori that's really not a good idea."

Her next question made me panic.

"Why? Oh, um, I'm working right now."

Great excuse Reaper. Real original.

"Well I won't be much trouble." She reassured. "I'm gonna come round, cya in a minute!"

"Wait no Tori don't-"

*beeeeeeep*

She had hung up.

"Shit." I whispered.

I'm in trouble.

I dropped my phone and rushed back to the kitchen to see Geno sit down in his seat quickly. As if he had just rushed in here or something.

No time to think about something like that. I'm screwed!

"What's up with you?" Geno asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I'm going to die today." I groaned, banging my head against the wall in frustration.

Geno was probably confused as hell. But then again, he's gonna get even more confused in a few minutes.

*Ding Dong*

I looked up, panicked. Geno looked over at me, probably trying to figure out why I'm suddenly reacting so weirdly.

The doorbell rung again followed by slow and deliberate knocking.

"Ummm, you gonna answer the door or..." Geno asked.

"Oh, um, right, the door, yeah I'll go answer that." I said, slowly walking out of the kitchen and through the living room, the door was in sight and I could see her silhouette through the clouded glass.

I reached the door and grasped the handle, unlocking it and turning the handle. I took a deep breath. Lord have mercy on me.

"Sans!" Tori squealed as the door swung open.

"Sup Tori." I mumbled, stepping to the side as Tori walked in.

"I see the flowers are doing good." She said, gazing out the window. I only nodded in response, thinking about Geno who was only one room away from us. I prayed he didn't get curious and walk in here to join us, cuz if he did I would definitely be dusted.

Witch is an odd thing to think of seeing as Tori wouldn't even consider hurting a fly.

Once when Tori had come round, I crushed a spider that crawled from under the sofa and she cried for a solid minute, saying I had no right to end its life seeing as it had done noting bad to me.

It was terrifying. And I felt horrible afterwards.

I've known Tori for quite a while now, we met at a park one day, she had been planting some flowers. The thing was, it wasn't the season for flowers.

So I went up to her and said 'surely those aren't going to grow in this weather' she had looked up and smiled, letting out a small giggle. 'They'll grow just fine as long as you give them love!'

I was confused by her, I remember her grabbing my hand and pulling me along. 'Come with me I'll show you!'

She had dragged me further into the park and taken me to a bed full of beautiful flowers (not the bed you sleep on).

Apparently she had planted these ones last week and had been tending to them everyday.

I had asked her why she didn't plant the flowers at her home and she explained how she lived in a flat so she didn't have a garden or anywhere to grow things.

So then I told her that if she wanted she could use my garden to plant stuff seeing as I never used it for anything.

She was ecstatic and thanked me at every chance she got. I really didn't mind, I never used my garden so it was nice to see it put to good use.

We had quickly became best friends, often visiting each other, my house was used more often since it was the one with the garden and her beloved flowers.

And yeah, that's about it, we've probably known each other for about a year. She's a really nice person and it's nice to have some company.

But now, it's probably not the best time...

"Sans? Are you okay?"

I was torn from my sudden memory rise to see Tori looking worriedly at me.
"Are you okay? You spaced out for a minute there."

I shook my head, "I'm fine. Just thought of something, it doesn't matter
though. Um, don't worry."

She looked at me strangely before smiling, okay then.

It was strange having her round. Tori is rather tall, and I happen to be rather small. I often have to look up to see her properly.

Whereas Geno is about the same size as me, so I guess I had got used to being the taller one. But that time is no more.

I suddenly panicked at the sight of her walking over to the kitchen.

"Tori wait!" I called.

She turned to face me. "I'm just going to get some water okay." She said cheerily, disappearing round the corner.

I'm so dead.

So sooner than she had rounded the corner she let out a shriek.

I sighed walking over, preparing for the hell I was about to endure. Tori was stood at the doorway, looking into the kitchen, I peered round her to see Geno.

He was still sat there where I had left him, a bored expression on his face. He looked at Tori confusedly, obviously not knowing who she was.

"Who are you?" She demanded. Pointing a finger at him.

"I was about to ask you the same question." He growled.

"Well I asked first." She whipped around to face me. "Sans who is this? Your not..."

"No Tori I'm not." I muttered. Yup this situation couldn't get any worse.

"What's he doing here?" She demanded.

"Because of work-" I was cut off by Geno.

"Who are you?" He asked.

Tori turned back to face him, a smug look on her face. "Your staying with him for work reasons huh? Well then I'm surprised he never told you about me!

I'm Toriel. Reapers girlfriend."

---------------------------------------------

Damn shit going down.
This chapter took forever to write.
And Reapers in big trouble.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Luv yall!
-Jess-