Troublemakers

1) Can you do one where Nathan and Niall get in trouble together, with Zayn and Max as spankers.

2) Prompt - Maybe Jay, Niall and Nath all being the youngest in each band start to play pranks on the other lads though Jay is mostly the one telling Niall and Nath just what to do and he's not really involved in the practical of the pranks, after several warnings to stop Zayn and Max spank them after one of the boys (Liam, Louis, Siva, Tom, Harry) get hurt Max also scolds Jay because he is the oldest out of those 3 and shouldn't be teaching them to get in trouble so he spanks Jay and Nath and Zayn spanks Niall.

~~~~~~~

The youngest of the band is mostly always the one who is the most troublesome. And if the youngest of two different boy bands meet then trouble is right behind the door. One Direction and The Wanted were once again meeting up for a song collaboration which means Nathan, Niall, Jay and Harry will be altogether. And the crazy moods that some of them were in surely smelled trouble ahead for the six elder boys.

For how long could Nathan sit still in the One Direction House? Definitely not more than ten minutes! He nudged Niall who was also bored of sitting and writing songs. Niall shot him an ‘I’m bored too’ look. “Nath, Niall, what’s wrong?” Siva asked. They both shrugged not wanting to get in trouble with the boys. “Behave” Louis said. Nathan and Niall both had the sense to look sheepish. But that wasn’t the cure of boredom!

“What happened boys? Bored?” Jay asked. Nathan and Niall had run up to Niall’s room after another warning this time from Tom warning them to stop whining if they don’t want a sore bottom. Jay waited for some time before checking out on the boys. “I’m so bored” Niall whined. “What say we have some fun? Playing pranks?” Jay asked nearly laughing at the excitement in both boys’ eyes. “Play pranks on whom?” Nathan asked while Jay smirked.

First target Louis and Tom! It was an easy thing to do! Jay watched as Niall crept behind Louis and Nathan behind Tom. Jay counted silently showing Niall and Nathan three fingers then two and finally one. He stifled a laugh as both boys poured a glass of water in the back of Louis and Tom’s shirt effectively getting both boys’ back wet.  Jay burst out of laughing as Tom cursed out loudly and Nathan and Niall ran back to their rooms. Prank 1 successful!

While Louis offered Tom a shirt and they both went to change, the boys moved to the next prank. The target this time was Siva and Liam. Nathan and Niall sneaked to the living room while the boys were outside taking a break and messed up the papers on which Liam and Siva were working on. And when the boys came back it was to a sight of flowers, stars and animals drawn on papers on which they had written wordings of the song they were trying to write for the collaboration. “Nathan! Niall! Enough is enough! I had enough of these pranks alright! Jay, don’t encourage them!” Max shouted as he watched Nathan and Niall go hide in the room.

But this was just the beginning! The next prank was a little bigger than these ones. Jay’s master prank it was! The target was Harry this time! Nathan and Niall waited for Harry to go downstairs to get the boys more papers. They tip toed to the room and as soon as Harry got in they closed the door and locked it from behind. Letting out their stifled laughter as they heard Harry screaming for them to open the door, they ran away before anyone could catch them.

The room where they kept additional materials was a dark and small room. And Harry hated the dark! He screamed for the boys to come open the door but no one could hear him as the boys were outside. Harry wasn’t claustrophobic like Niall but he still hated small and dark places. Only Louis, Liam and Zayn were aware of how uncomfortable Harry feels in such places unlike Niall who was unaware. He kept screaming and banging at the door in hope someone will rescue him from such a place.