Damn concert

Prompt - hey I was wondering if you could do one based on this vid (the first part before they sing show me love) where Nath calls max a granddad and max says he should spank Nath for his attitude during the show the boys spank Nath a bit but not too hard and they keep hugging him. After the show max spanks Nath for the attitude then they all hug 

http://tehmersey.tumblr.com/post/83409495218/show-me-love-april-17th-their-vocals-aside

~~~~~~~

It was going to be his birthday soon and Nathan was super excited. He was so enthusiastic that since morning he’d been annoying the boys. So, they understood the boy’s excitement but they weren’t going to let that cause trouble in his behavior. Tonight was concert night and they wanted Nathan to be there in his best form not Nathan with a sore backside.

But things weren’t going great with Nathan that day, nor should I say things weren’t going great for Nathan’s backside. Firstly at home itself he had been really rude with Jay earning a mouth wash from the latter. Then to top it he’d gotten ten swats from Tom for him to keep his attitude in check apparently. Sure, he was comforted afterwards with a hug from Tom but Nathan was still nursing his bad mood.

As if to add things up, when they were trying to get through the crowd of fans, Nathan lost the boys and Big Kev with whom he was paired up. Nathan panicked looking everywhere for Kevin when suddenly he felt Kevin grabbing his arm and pulling him to a corner. Kevin found a step ladder and placed his leg on the upper rim. Pulling Nathan to bend over his leg, Kevin gave him ten rapid swats.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

The boys had been quite worried not seeing Nathan when suddenly they saw Kev and Nathan approaching them, Nathan tucked in Kevin’s side. “What happened?” Max asked as Nathan got in the car and went straight to Siva for comfort. “I told him to stay by my side but he was wandering. Only ten swats but I couldn’t comfort him. There were fans coming to our side.” Kev explained as he got behind the wheels to drive. Siva, in the meantime was trying to comfort a hiccupping Nathan.

It was surely a bad day for Nathan as he was being really snappy towards Max and Tom that day. Being rude was like the only thing Nathan knew that day. He was defying everything that Nano was telling them they have to do. Having enough with Nathan, Nano gave the boy five swats as Max pulled Nathan towards him. “You’re going to get a spanking at home if you continue! One more word and you’ll be with a sore backside.” Max warned as they walked towards the stage.

But once the concert started, everything was put behind and Nathan was back to his lively mood. He seemed like another person on stage. And the boys enjoyed that side of Nathan though it was a little of a nostalgic moment for them as at that moment Nathan doesn’t seem to be Baby Nath. And the next day, Nathan was going to be 21 surely not Baby Nath anymore. But the boys pushed aside these thoughts; Nathan will be Baby Nath for them always.

Nathan took over with his little speech about how he was going to be 21 soon and the boys smiled letting him rant away while they engaged into a conversation though keeping an ear out for Nathan. Unaware that the boys had been listening to him, Nathan went on to calling the boys ‘old’ when suddenly Max cut him off. “Watch it Nath” Max warned him. “Sorry… Sorry… Sorry Granddad” Nathan mocked making the crowd laugh. What Nathan hadn’t expected was for Max to say, “Do I need to spank Nathan’s bum-bum?” Nathan’s eyes widened. They wouldn’t do that right?

As he saw the boys walking towards him, Nathan started taking a step behind. “I’m off the stage” Nathan said walking behind as he felt Max and Jay walk behind him. Nathan heard Tom entertaining the crowd as Max walked to him. “Sorry” Nathan whispered. “Full spanking at home” Max said calmly as he pulled Nathan sideways landing four hard swats to his backside quickly but couldn’t comfort him in case the crowd starts wondering where they are and they both walked to the stage. The boys joked about who would love to spank Nathan and Nathan joined in saying that ‘it would be far too sexual’ but none of the boys missed the tears glistening in his eyes.

Siva faked giving him a swat as the crowd cheered and managed to pull Nathan in a quick hug. “He told you he’ll spank you at home, right?” Siva asked as he felt Nathan nod. “It’s alright. It will be quick. You know he loves you right?” Siva asked. Nathan looked at him not nodding. Siva sighed getting back to their song, Show Me Love! “What happened to the baby?” Jay asked. “Max said he’ll spank Nathan when we’re home and gave him only a few swats but he didn’t comfort Nathan I guess!” Siva said. Tom who was closest to Nathan pull Nathan in a quick hug and pressed a little kiss to his forehead as Nathan gave him a little giggle. Throughout the song, Jay also managed to give Nathan a hug. Though Max hadn’t!

As soon as they reached home, Max dragged Nathan to the couch. And wasting no time, he pulled down Nathan’s jeans and boxers.

SWAT SWAT you need to stop SWAT SWAT being rude SWAT SWAT to people SWAT SWAT drop that attitude SWAT SWAT and stop hurting SWAT SWAT other people’s SWAT SWAT feelings SWAT SWAT I don’t want SWAT SWAT a repeat of today SWAT SWAT you got me SWAT SWAT Nath SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT

“Alright baby, stop crying! It wasn’t that bad now! We’re done! Shush down” Max rocked Nathan in his arms but Nathan wasn’t calming down. “Hey now! What happened?” Max asked as he rubbed Nathan’s back. The boys watched Nathan worriedly. “You hate me? You didn’t comfort me” Nathan said. “When? I just did” Max asked confused. “Backstage when you pulled him back” Siva explained. “Oh baby! I was worried the fans would know I was spanking you backstage that’s why I hurried and on stage the boys were already hugging you, I didn’t get my chance” Max chuckled. “Really” Nathan asked. “I love you always Baby Nath” Max said kissing Nathan’s forehead making the boy giggle once again.

“Damn concert” Nathan hissed as his backside touched the couch. “Damn concert? You blame the concert, baby?” Tom asked laughing with the boys as Nathan nodded.

A/N

Dedicated to my bestie @Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me

xx Hailey