Failed the Big Brother duty part 2 - Making amends

Prompt – Part 2 of Failed the Big Brother duty

~~~~~

It had been a week since Tom, Max, Siva and Jay had failed their big brother duty as they call it. A week since they had spanked Nathan for a mistake he did not do, a week since Nathan had developed a fear of the boys. A week since they’ve begged for forgiveness and Nathan had assured the boys he had already forgiven them. A week since Nathan remained very distant to them.

The boys had tried every possible way to make things return back to normal but with no success. They had nursed Nathan back to health and managed to get his fever down but only to get the boy more aloof to them. Since Nathan got his health back, he started fearing a spanking anytime from the boys no matter what he did or hadn’t done. He would maintain a certain distance from the boys. The boys hadn’t spanked him since that day, guilt overpowering them.

They had already given up and things were not improving at all. It wasn’t until Kevin had said that they realized how messed up things were. Kevin had walked into the kitchen to talk to the boys when he saw a cup falling from Nathan’s hand. The youngest went from distant to panicking and was soon a mess of tears screaming, “Please don’t spank me. It was a mistake. I swear.” The boys looked at each other guiltily before hugging Nathan and shushing him down. “You guys have messed everything up” Kevin had said.

At first no one knew what to do until Tom came up with an idea. Though no one particularly liked the idea it was something they all knew they needed. Max called Kevin up and told him what was in Tom’s mind. “You sure about this?” Kevin asked. Max, Tom and Siva nodded as Jay brought Nathan down. “What’s going on?” Nathan asked looking at the sad faces around. “We need you to forgive us Nath.” Siva said. “I already did.” Nathan replied confused. “We need to make amends baby. And that is possible only in one way.” Tom answered. Nathan watched as Kevin removed his belt. “What? No.” Nathan exclaimed as he understood what was going on. “Yeah Nath. We need this. We need to make amends. We spanked you when you were not at fault so we need to be spanked for that.” Max added. “I can’t do that to you.” Nathan replied tears evident in his eyes. “We know baby. That’s why we called Kev. He and Nano is the eldest here and Kevin is a father figure to us. So he is the one who’ll keep us in line.” Tom added.

“No. Kev don’t, please.” Nathan tried. “They asked for it Nath. And frankly speaking they deserve this.” Kevin replied ignoring Nathan’s pleading. “20 with the belt each of you. We’ll start in reverse. Jay, Siva, Max then Tom.” Kev said as he looked at the boys. “I can’t watch this.” Nathan said as he turned to move to his room but Kevin blocked his way. “Part of their punishment, you get to watch.” Kevin said as he pushed Nathan on a chair.

Nathan watched with tearful eyes as Jay bend over the couch. Kevin placed a hand on his back before starting.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Jay winced nodding at Kevin before Nathan stood up hugging him. Kevin motioned to Siva. “No Kev, not Seev. He hasn’t been spanked many times.” Nathan begged for Siva as he knew Siva was the good kid back at home and he was rarely spanked. “I’m not made of glass Nath. It’s okay.” Siva chuckled. Kev rubbed Siva’s back a little before saying, “It will hurt Seev. But it’s for the good, right?” He started only when Siva nodded knowing that Siva was not someone who got spanked often.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan ran to Siva hugging him tightly as both shed a few tears. Max walked to Kev nodding.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan hugged Max also when he was done. And then it was Tom’s turn who willingly bend himself over the couch for Kevin to spank him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan moved to Tom hugging him as he freely cried into Tom’s shirt feeling sorry for his big brothers. “I’ll take some air” Kevin said. The boys thanked him and Kevin gave them a hug each. It was hard to spank these boys. “Why? I forgave you.” Nathan asked. “To make amends Baby Nath. To make amends as we had failed our big brother duty.” Tom answered as they all hugged Nathan. “No more amends to make. Everything forgotten now, alright?” Nathan said. They all nodded tightening their group hug.

A/N

For all those who requested Part 2 of Failed the big brother duty.

Thank you to those reading.

Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt Please.

Xx Hailey