Going solo

Prompt - How about one where idk Nath is being really cheeky and sarcastic towards Rachel and maybe she gives him a warning smack and he ends up remembering the boys and gets a bit upset. Rach calls the boys and they come and see Nath and the boys end up telling Rachel how they used get Nath to behave with them. Idk just a thought

~~~~~~~~

Ever since The Wanted went on break, Nathan had gone solo and though he was enjoying his fresh start, Nathan couldn't deny that he missed the boys immensely. He'd gotten a new manager, a new team, a new approach to the music. Everything had been replaced except that one main thing. Nathan was now solo. He didn't have a band. He didn't have his brothers by his side. He didn't have someone by his side; he didn't have anyone to reinforce the discipline. He was solo.

While it had it fun side too, it also had a negative side too. Firstly, Nathan was free. Whatever he did, he didn't have anyone to stop him, scold him or punish him. With his new manager, things were very unlike how things are now. Nathan could get his way with everything with Rachel and this was very unlike to how it was when he was in the band. The boys were always keeping him in line. But with Rachel, Nathan had quite become a torture to her. But there's always a limit to push people to.

Recently, Nathan had been very cheeky and sarcastic. Usually, Rachel just thought nothing of it. She would rather laugh it off as Nathan being the funny little kid he was. But recently, Nathan's mood had been rubbing off on everyone. And unfortunately, it had been a really bad day when Nathan's sarcastic comments didn't really do any good. Instead, Rachel had been so fed up that she didn't even think much and as soon as the two were alone backstage, Rachel turned Nathan sideways and swatted the boy on his backside.

SWAT SWAT I'm fed up of your attitude SWAT You better fix it up now SWAT SWAT

It had only been five swats but Nathan burst in tears, not being able to control his emotions. "Hey, Nath, I'm so sorry, babe. Don't cry. I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? Oh God, I didn't even think" Rachel said as she pulled the boy in a hug. "I miss the boys" Nathan sobbed. Rachel raised an eyebrow at that but chose to stay quiet as she listened to Nathan continue, "They used to discipline me. Love me so much. Always had my back." Rachel sighed as she listened to the boy cry for his bandmates.

That day had been completely awful for Nathan. Rachel had made sure that every interview and any other meetings be postponed. For about three days, Nathan had been truly very upset and Rachel had been really thinking if her actions had gotten Nathan so upset. Left with only one option, Rachel decided to call the boys. And on the fourth day, Nathan had woken up to soft mumblings next to him. "Do you think I hit him hard?" Nathan heard Rachel ask. He was curious to open his eyes but kept faking sleep in order to hear more of the conversation. "How many did you give him?" Nathan heard Tom ask. "Five swats" Rachel said. "Oh that's very less than how much we used to give him" Max chuckled. For a while there was a silence, then a few snickers before Nathan could hear Siva's voice. "He may be hurt though" Nathan heard Siva say. "There's only one way to know" Nathan heard Tom say and then he felt his pajama and boxers being pulled down. "No" Nathan shouted, jumping up and causing a few chuckles as Jay said, "we knew you were awake silly."

Nathan had been very thankful for Rachel to have called the boys. He had a good week with the boys and by the end of the week, Nathan wasn't ready for the boys to leave yet. And then came the epic temper tantrum again. Nathan had been having a tantrum when suddenly he felt himself being pulled on someone's lap. "No" Nathan tried to argue since he knew that Rachel was there too.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Enough of your tantrums now

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I know you don't want us to leave

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't mean you can throw tantrums now

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You better be on your best behavior and be good to Rach

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking. He wasn't looking forward to give the boy a spanking on the day that they had to leave so he left it with a short spanking only. "I'm sorry" Nathan cried as Tom cuddled him in his lap. "It's okay baby. Calm down now." Tom soothed the boy. "Rach, you're allowed to spank him whenever you feel like he needs one." Max chuckled. "Well... Well..." Rachel chuckled. "No, you aren't allowed to" Nathan protested. "Hey" Tom warned. "Actually, he's usually a well behaved one. You can give him little punishments like corner time, mouth wash if he swears too much or says something bad. Spankings are mostly reserved..." Siva trailed off. "For my big brothers" Nathan said. "I understand Nathan. But you better behave, okay" Rachel said. Nathan nodded. "He won't disappoint you" Jay said.

Standing at the airport as he big farewell to his former bandmates, Nathan found himself tearing up again. "Aww, Nath, don't cry baby" Rachel said, pulling Nathan in a hug. "Now, I know how to get little Nathan to behave" Rachel smirked. "You don't even dare" Nathan warned as Rachel laughed.

Turning back, Nathan gave a sad sigh. He never thought he'll miss the punishments his bandmates gave him but going solo had even made him miss that.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey