Too reckless

Prompt - Hey, I was hoping u could do one where Nathan has another sugar rush, except its worse than last time and to top it off he's drunk. So he kind of like wrecks a car or something not realizing what he was doing. Unfortunately a fan caught it on tape and posted it on YouTube, but Kevin sees the video on time before too many fans see it. He goes and shows it to the boys and they become really furious? because Kevin and the boys are really furious, they give him a spanking with a paddle or the belt cause not only does he steal a car and wrecks it, but also cause he's drunk and has no idea what he was doing?

~~~~~~~~

Sugar rush always did badly with Nathan. He had even gotten a taste of the hairbrush from Nano, once, due to this sugar rush but still Nathan hadn't yet understood to stay away from too much sugar. The boys always made sure to make Nathan stay away from all sugary things but Nathan was one to always get tempted. And his temptations always led him to bad circumstances whether it was a spanking as consequences or sometimes even worse than that.

This time however, Nathan had gone a bit too far. Early morning, he had come down for breakfast and found some candies on the breakfast table. In some corner of his mind, he remembered the spanking he had gotten from Nano, but all those thoughts vanished before the temptations of eating those sweets. Grabbing the candies, he snuggled in a corner of the kitchen, eating the candies as quickly as possible before anyone came in. And that's exactly how Siva found him, sometime later. "Not again, Nath" Siva sighed.

Watching Nathan run through the house, Tom repeatedly cursed himself for forgetting the candies on the table. "At least, he will be lively during the party tonight at Scooter's place" Jay chuckled. "That is if he doesn't create some troubles at the party" Max added. "Let's just hope his energy crashes before the party. Then we'll have a fast asleep Baby Nath that we don't have to worry about" Siva said. "I hope so boys. But either way, we have to keep an eye on him. Pipe down, Nathan! You don't want me to tan your backside already" Tom shouted, watching Nathan stop for a while before running out of the house and to the garden.

By the night, Nathan hadn't really piped down. He was still on his sugar rush. When the boys reached Scooter's place, Nathan ran to Scooter for a hug. "Daddy" Nathan cheered. Catching the boy easily in his arms, Scooter raised an eyebrow at the boys. "Sugar rush! Too much of candies" Jay chuckled. "I'm so close to making his backside sore" Tom said. Nathan pouted, hiding his face in Scooter's shirt. "Alright, no funny business, Nathan! You be a good boy. There are fans out there. Meet them. Be good. Run however much you want. Burn down that energy and off to sleep. You know where the room is." Scooter said. Nathan nodded, hurrying out, leaving the boys to shake their heads at him.

Scooter's party had really been a fun one. But on his sugar rush, Nathan had too much energy. He was getting down shots quickly behind the boys' backs. Unfortunately, sugar rush and getting drunk was not a good combination. The boys had been busy with handling the guests along with Scooter and hadn't really paid attention to their youngest one. "Hey, Nath, heard you got your driving license? Wanna show us some skills?" a fan asked. Nathan nodded, not really thinking much of it as he got back in the party and stole Kevin's keys and got in the car that Kevin drove them in.

Mind too jittery, Nathan couldn't function well at this time. Also, the drinks had somewhat countered for his sugar rush, now leaving Nathan a bit slack and tired. He tried his best to show the fans his driving skills but could only manage to wreck the car as when he tried to go forward; he collided against the front wall. When he tried to go in reverse, he hit the dustbin. Not to mention that he had also ripped off the rearview mirror too. Getting down the car, Nathan took a look at the car before giving it a kick and turning back to the girls he muttered, "Sorry ladies. Damn car doesn't like me, I guess." He chuckled along the girls as he made his way back to the house and went straight to the room that Scooter had for him in his house and curled up, falling asleep.