Work overload and temper tantrum

Prompt - Nathan is really stressed and stuff, but he manages to keep his cool for the day, but then one of the boys says something that makes him blow up and he throws a huge temper tantrum.

~~~~~~

Nathan loved writing songs, recording them and promoting it but these days it was getting too much for him. At first, he was out of the band for a few months because of his surgery. Then when he came back, he worked twice as hard as he used to, to catch up with the boys. Then Scooter brought up a collaboration song with Ariana Grande and Nathan couldn’t help but agree to it considering his ‘daddy’ was the one who gave him this project. But all these brought not only name, fame and money but also fatigue and stress.

He hid it well from the boys. Not letting his bad mood affect the routine life of The Wanted. Tom noticed how Nathan was getting tired easily. Often, they’ll be sitting around on the couch watching a movie and Nathan would fall asleep. One of them would have to carry him to his room. And Siva saw how Nathan tried hard to keep with their busy schedule. Max saw how the boy struggled to not snap at anyone as he knew tired, stressed or not, that will earn him a spanking. That was the last thing Nathan needed on top of everything.

Jay also knew Nathan was working really hard these days and that the lad was stressed out but he and Nathan were supposed to work on a new song together and he didn’t appreciate doing the work alone. He knew that Nathan was doing all what he could to help Jay with the song but whenever Nathan told him “sorry mate, I can’t think of anything for the song,” it made him furious. And today, he made up his mind that if Nathan refuses to come with something for the song, he would talk to the boy. But he hadn’t expected a full blown out temper tantrum from the boy.

When Nathan sat with them after dinner, Jay thought of talking to him. As Tom, Max and Siva moved to the living room, Jay approached Nathan. “Hey Nathan, you thought of something for the song?” Jay asked calmly. “Don’t you think I have more fucking things to do than writing a stupid song for you?” Nathan snapped. Jay looked hurt. Max got in between, “Nath, say sorry!” Max said. That did it for Nathan.

“What do you think? You are NOT my boss! I can do what I want and say what I want!” Nathan shouted throwing the vase that was in front of him down. Max shared a look at Tom who mouthed ‘temper tantrum.’ Max sighed. “Nathan! Calm down!” Siva tried. Nathan threw a glass at Siva but Jay pulled Siva aside and the glass hit the wall. “Nathan, you hurt Siva before when you had a temper tantrum (*) if you do it again, I’ll make sure that you never sit down again!” Tom said. “I hate you all. You can NOT spank me whenever you want!” Nathan turned towards Tom yelling.

Tom nodded to Max who moved behind Nathan and wrapped his arms around Nathan’s torso. Nathan struggled, he cursed them, tried to fight Max but Max was stronger than him. In the end, Nathan started sobbing. Max turned him towards him and pulled him in a hug. He rubbed the boy’s back as he cried in Max’s chest. “I’m sorry!” Nathan cried. Max just let him cry everything out and when Nathan’s sobs turn to sniffles and he was drifting off to sleep in Max’s arms, Max shook him slightly. “Not so fast Baby Nath! You still have to be punished, right?” Max said. Nathan whimpered. Max just shushed him again and pushed him towards Tom.

Tom brushed a few tears off Nathan’s face and pulled down Nathan’s jeans and boxers. He flipped the boy over his lap and made sure he had a secure grip over the boy.

SWAT SWAT I hate SWAT SWAT doing this SWAT SWAT to you Nathan SWAT SWAT but you’ve earned it SWAT SWAT we understand SWAT SWAT there is too much SWAT SWAT going on SWAT SWAT in your life SWAT SWAT and you’re really tired SWAT SWAT and stressed out SWAT SWAT but that doesn’t SWAT SWAT mean that SWAT SWAT you remove your frustration SWAT SWAT over Jay SWAT SWAT and us SWAT SWAT There was no need SWAT SWAT to hurt Jay SWAT SWAT you know how much SWAT SWAT that song SWAT SWAT meant for Jay SWAT SWAT But you let SWAT SWAT your anger SWAT SWAT get the best of you SWAT SWAT Then you throw SWAT SWAT a temper tantrum SWAT SWAT I thought you learnt SWAT SWAT something from your SWAT SWAT previous one SWAT SWAT You could have SWAT SWAT hurt Siva SWAT SWAT by throwing that glass SWAT SWAT you could have hurt SWAT SWAT yourself SWAT SWAT then you go SWAT SWAT cursing us SWAT SWAT and all! SWAT SWAT I hope SWAT SWAT I’m getting through you SWAT SWAT Never again Nathan SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan could no longer hear Tom over his sobs. Tom ended the spanking and cuddled the boy! “Shush down, Nath! We forgive you” Tom soothed the boy rubbing his back and rocking him. When Nathan had calmed down enough, he got down Tom’s lap pulling his boxers up but pushing away the jeans. He walked to Jay, “I’m sorry. Your song isn’t stupid. I am stupid!” Nathan cried. Jay hugged him. “It’s alright! I forgive you and you’re not stupid! You’re just tired and stressed out!” Jay said. Nathan walked to Siva. “I’m sorry for throwing a glass at you!” Nathan cried. “It’s okay but don’t do it again!” Siva said giving Nathan a hug. Before he could say sorry to Max, Max pulled him in a hug. “All forgiven now! Come on catch some sleep! We’ll talk after!” Max said pushing Nathan towards the stairs. The youngest nodded walking away.

“I’ll call Scooter!” Tom said. He called Scooter explaining to him how badly tired and stressed out Nathan is that it even prompted Nathan to have one of those temper tantrums. Scooter readily gave them a 2 weeks break. When Nathan woke up, he blamed himself for getting tired easily and making them postpone everything for 2 weeks. But 5 more hard swats to his backside and a call from Scooter who promised him a spanking if he tries to work during this break. Scooter made Nathan promise him that he’ll tell him if ever he gets tired and stressed with the work overload again. If he doesn’t, Scooter promised him a sound spanking. Nathan never agreed so fast to something in his life.

When Nathan walked down the stairs, the boys had a movie on and soon Nathan forgot he just had a spanking well that was until he turned on his bottom.

A/N

Dedicated to a sweetie @Unfinished4now99

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey