A horrible mistake

Prompt - Can you do one where like Jay comes up the stairs and tells Nathan to do something but Nathan is in like a bad mood or something and swears at Jay and like pushes him a bit and since Jay is right at the top of the stairs he stumbles back and falls down the stairs and like breaks his leg or something so the boys take him to the hospital and while they are waiting to be able to see Jay they spank Nathan and then cuddle him afterwards and once they are allowed to see Jay, Nathan like launches himself onto Jay saying how sorry he is and everything and while Jay is recovering Nathan is like very clingy to him and helps Jay with whatever he needs...... Sorry it's like so specific you can change parts if you want to

~~~~~~~~

Jay was definitely the clumsiest guy and Nathan was someone you don’t want to cross when he is having a bad day. Surely, the boys managed to keep Nathan in line most of the time but there were days when Nathan got really cranky. Usually the boys would keep warning Nathan about getting a spanking if he doesn’t fix his attitude but until that spanking, Nathan is a definitely such a person you don’t want to talk to. Unfortunately Jay happened to be the unfortunate one who suffered the brunt of Nathan’s crankiness.

“Nath, that’s strike number two. Strike number one was being rude to Siva and now strike number two is not doing your share of chores. Keep that up and you know with strike number three, it is a spanking that you’ll get” Tom shouted at Nathan, who crossed his arms at his chest and stood there looking like a pouting child. “Nath, go do your share of chores otherwise trust me I won’t stop Tom from tanning your bottom” Max warned. “Nath, wait” Siva tried stopping Nathan who turned his back to the boys and stomped away to his room.

“Trust me I’ll make every bit of his backside sore” Tom fumed. “Tom, relax. I’ll talk to Nath, alright.” Jay said. Jay walked up to the stairs to find Nathan sitting in his bed. “Nath, don’t be like that. Why are you so cranky, today? You just have to tidy your room and the mess you made in the living room. That’s it. Do it and nobody will say anything to you but don’t be rude to everyone.” Jay tried explaining to Nathan. “I don’t want to” Nathan whined. “Too bad you will have to” Jay said, grabbing Nathan’s arm as he pulled the boy up from the bed and started dragging him to the stairs to go down. “Leave me. I don’t want to anything.” Nathan screamed but Jay was having none of it just as he reached the stairs, Nathan shouted at Jay again, “Fuck you Jay.” Jay stopped in his tracks and turned to Nathan. “You’re getting your mouth washed” Jay warned. “Go to hell” Nathan yelled and shoved Jay only to realize in horror what he had done.

Gasping in horror, Nathan watched as Jay who had been standing at the top of the stairs stumbled down the stairs and landed awkwardly on his ankle. “Oh God, my leg” Jay yelled and the boys who had been in the kitchen hurried to get to Jay quickly. “Don’t touch it please” Jay whimpered, already in tears. “Okay. Okay. Let’s get you to the hospital” Max said, lifting Jay up and supporting the boy to the car. “Go get the car out. I’ll take a cab and reach there with Nathan” Siva said.

Nathan still stood there in shock and said nothing as Siva grabbed his arm and dragged him out. Nathan had been in shock until they reached the hospital. “How’s Jai?” Siva asked. “Doc says he broke his ankle” Max said. “Can we see him?” Siva asked. “Yeah, let’s go” Tom said as he led the boys to Jay’s room where the boy was still unconscious. “Saw what you did Nath?” Max asked. “I’m sorry” Nathan whispered. “Not as much as you will be now” Tom said as he took off his belt and pulled Nathan over his lap as he sat down on the chair.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I can’t believe you hurt someone Nathan.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Haven’t you learned that you should never hit or shove at someone?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Cursing and hitting is not allowed, Nath.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I don’t want you to repeat such a mistake again.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom ended the spanking and let Nathan sob in his arms for a while. He was trying to shush Nathan down quickly so as not to wake Jay up but the boy chose that moment only to wake up. “Nath?” Jay asked when he heard Nathan crying. Nathan got up from Tom’s lap to dive in Jay’s side. “I’m so sorry Jay. I hurt you” Nathan cried. “Hey, I’m fine. Don’t cry, buddy” Jay tried to comfort Nathan. “Come on Nathan, let Jay rest. Come here, baby” Tom said but Nathan shook his head. “It’s okay. He can sleep next to me, here.” Jay said. Jay and Nathan both fell asleep and when the doctor came to check on Jay, he noticed Nathan. “Is he okay?” The doctor asked, frowning when he found Nathan’s skin a little hot to touch. “He’s fine. He just cried a lot that’s why the skin is hot” Max let slip from his mouth. “Cried?” The doctor asked. “He’s very attached to Jay” Siva quickly covered up. The doctor seemed satisfied. As the doctor made his way out, Tom gave Max a swat. “Hey” Max shouted as he rubbed his backside.

As soon as Jay got discharged, Nathan clung to Jay itself. He made sure to help Jay with everything. From bringing him tea to help him walk, Nathan clung to his big brother. He was making amends to his horrible mistake.

A/N

Dedicated to @nathaholic_tw!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey