Nothing more embarrassing than this

Prompt - I was wondering if you could do a follow up kind of chapter following this one where we see Nath going to each one of the boys and asking them for a spanking but each time he struggles to ask them and they tell him he can't go to sleep or to his room until he asks them. Maybe with Siva Nath tries to get out of the spanking saying his bum hurts a lot and maybe Siva can just hit a pillow and he'll yelp, Tom or Max hears this and goes up to Nath and gives him some warning snacks before Siva spanks him, after all the bedtime spankings, Nath tells the boys that it was a cruel punishment and the boys laugh since they found something that will keep Nath behaving for at least more than a month.

~~~~~~~~

To be punished was one thing but to go ask for punishment was more humiliating than Nathan could ever think. He regretted having let Jay take the blame for his actions and he had already been punished for that but Tom thought 4 days of bed time spanking would help Nathan remember that he shouldn’t let others take the blame for him and he should always come clean as early as possible. Nathan had always thought that being pulled over someone’s lap for a spanking was very embarrassing but he soon found out that going to ask someone to spank him was even more embarrassing than that.

He had somehow managed the first two days. He went to Max first, just as Tom had decided. Max knew this was humiliating for Nathan and he was about to tell the boy to come over so that they hurry up but Nathan instead had to show his impatience. “Don’t make me ask for it, you already know why I am here.” Nathan huffed. “Oh really? I don’t know. You tell me why are you here? Need something Nathan?” Max asked. “Max” Nathan whined but at Max’s stern look, he gulped and said, “Tom said… the punishment…” “Get over here, you’re getting more because you decided to be a little impatient” Max said, helping the boy out of his pajamas and boxers before pulling the boy over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom had said that Nathan would be getting only 25 swats but Max added 15 more to it seeing that Nathan was being a brat to him before the punishment. “It’s okay. Enough of crying now! Those 15 are for you not to whine at me again, okay. And as Tom said those 25 ones were for you to learn not to let others take the blame and then hide the truth from us, okay? You’re fine now. I got you” Max said as he rubbed Nathan’s back. Nathan nodded as he tried to calm himself down. “Okay off to sleep now” Max said but when he looked down at the boy in his arms, Nathan was already fast asleep. Max tried detaching Nathan from himself but the boy whined and tried to shuffle closer to Max so Max just sighed and let him sleep next to him for the night.

After Max, it had been Tom’s turn the next night. Nathan had reluctantly walked to Tom’s room hoping that Tom would either drop the idea of punishing him or would not make Nathan at least ask for it. But none of that happened when Nathan reached Tom’s room, he found the boy waiting for him. “Hey” Nathan said. “Come on Nathan, let’s get over with this” Tom said. “Tom, please? I get it. I won’t lie again. I won’t hide the truth. I won’t let Jay or any other take the blame for my actions, please? No more punishment?” Nathan pleaded his case. “I know buddy. This is just to make sure you’ll remember what you just said for a long time” Tom said, stretching his hand towards Nathan for Nathan to take but instead Nathan shook his head at Tom. “No” Nathan whined. But Tom had enough of that he just pulled the boy towards him and pushed Nathan’s sweatpants and boxers down.