A rude little boy

Could you do one where Nath is cursing on the phone talking to his friend maybe a girl he liked and the boys over hear and talk to him about it and he curses at Tom about something very personal that upsets Tom and Tom tells the boys not to spank him Tom will get him when he least expects it and Nath goes around being worried and then when Tom goes to spanks Nath. Nath says thank you and Tom's like not yet and its goes on till Nath ended up begging for a spanking and he's get a very hard spanking from each boy and 2 from Tom

~~~~~~~~

Nathan always used to say that he was bad at flirting. He just considered himself as one who has to try hard to get a girlfriend and even if he managed to get a girlfriend, it usually didn't go for a long time. But for the past few days, he had managed to get a girlfriend but believe the Nathan luck, things wasn't getting anywhere between them. And that was just getting Nathan more and more frustrated than ever to the point that he started snapping at the boys.

Recently, the boys noticed how Nathan was always glued to his phone or going out but they didn't question him, knowing that their little boy had finally gotten himself a girlfriend. But that didn't mean that Nathan had a free pass to misbehave. And that's exactly what Tom wanted to teach Nathan but he didn't expect the boy to blow up. Tom happened to overhear Nathan cursing on the phone. "Seriously, why are you being a bitch? Oh please just fuck off..." Nathan cursed and abruptly stopped as he felt a hard swat on his backside. "Where do you think you are for you to use such a language?" Tom scolded the boy. Nathan quickly cut the phone as he turned to glare at Tom. "Oh don't you glare at me. You know I can very well flip you over my lap." Nathan continued his little glaring game as suddenly he found himself over Tom's lap.

SWAT SWAT You know very well not to curse in this house. SWAT SWAT And buddy, little fights happen between couples SWAT SWAT but you don't get to go cursing at a lady. SWAT SWAT That's not a very gentleman thing to do. SWAT SWAT

Tom stopped for a while to adjust Nathan but he definitely wasn't awaiting Nathan's response. "Yeah, and you going to bang every girl you meet after a fight with Kelsey is a very gentleman thing to do." The boys had been quietly letting Tom deal with Nathan but when they heard Nathan's answer, they were all shocked. Tom stood there in shock as Jay walked to Nathan saying, "Apologize to Tom, right now Nathan." "Oh, I'm not going to apologize." Nathan smirked. "Nath, say sorry or you won't like the consequences" Siva warned. Nathan only huffed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, you're going to regret this" Max said as he moved forward to give Nathan a sound spanking when Tom stopped him. "No, Max, don't." Nathan looked at them for a while before backing off slightly as Tom approached him. "I'll spank you, Nath. But not today. But I'm not letting go of this. I will definitely punish you." Tom said as he stormed off.

For the rest of the week, Nathan had been very nervous. At first, Nathan had been very glad to escape a punishment but then he felt really nervous and was always like anticipating when Tom would spank him. For a week, Tom seemed very off but then one day, he had been on the phone cursing again at his girlfriend when he felt Tom again pull him on his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

How many time have we told you not to curse?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But you just don't understand right? Don't do that again, Nathan!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT