Sick day

Prompt - Nathan isn't feeling well so he's been Acting up all day and then when he gets a spanking from max or whoever he gets sick all over them...

~~~~~~~

It started with a little stomach ache. And Nathan was sure it was because of the burger last night. The boys had warned him not to eat that but Nathan had found it nice. The boys had shaken their heads at him as he munched over his burger. Now, the burger was desperately trying to come out. It would be a long day! Nathan thought. But he wasn’t going to tell them. Firstly, he doesn’t want to hear an ‘I told you not to eat that burger’ and secondly they’ll baby him too much.

Shaking these thoughts out of his mind, Nathan walked to the living room. They had a radio interview today. Nathan didn’t know how he’ll make through this but he wasn’t going to cancel that interview. During the whole car ride, Nathan kept silent and that was very unlike him. “What happened baby?” Siva asked. “Nothing, why?” Nathan asked. “You’re being too silent” Tom said. “Not everybody is a chatter box like you” Nathan snapped at Tom. A quick swat to his thigh by Max had silenced him but his stomach was still rebelling.

During the whole interview, Nathan had been rude and sarcastic. Though Nathan tried his best to concentrate in the interview, he wasn’t able to. He just wanted to go sleep off the stomach ache and every five minutes he was being asked a question which led to rude comebacks from Nathan. And it wasn’t something the boys appreciated. Max pulled Nathan’s chair a little closer. “Wait till we get home” Max whispered.

That was the last thing that Nathan needed. Back in the car, Nathan kept his eyes closed trying to keep his stomach in control. “What’s wrong with Nath?” Jay asked. “He’s is in for a spanking at home.” Max said. “Nath, you know that wasn’t right what you did back there so you get the spanking. No need to pout and turn your back towards us” Tom said. Nathan didn’t reply. And the boys huffed not talking to him.

When they reached home, Max wasted no time in dragging Nathan upstairs to Nathan’s room itself and pulled him on his lap. Pushing down his jeans and boxers, he started swatting the backside in front of him.

SWAT SWAT you don’t SWAT SWAT pull such an SWAT SWAT attitude SWAT SWAT those rude answers SWAT SWAT in the interview SWAT SWAT wasn’t done SWAT SWAT you…

Max didn’t have the time to finish the spanking when suddenly he felt Nathan whimper and the boy lost his control over his stomach and ended up throwing up all over himself, over Max’s lap and on the floor. “Shucks” Max shouted and Nathan whimpered as he tried to stop throwing up. “It’s okay. Shush down. I’m not mad. Just let it all out” Max said as currently there was no way he could drag Nathan to the bathroom. He just rubbed the boy’s back soothing him as Nathan threw up.

When Nathan managed to stop throwing up, he just laid there spent and crying himself out. “Tom” Max shouted as he righted Nathan up not caring to pull up Nathan’s clothes. Tom ran upstairs. “What happened? Nathan threw up?” Tom asked. “Yeah! Can you clean him? I need to get out of these clothes.” Max said. Tom nodded carrying Nathan to the bathroom and removing Nathan’s shirt. Nathan was too tired to even care that he was sitting naked in the bathroom and that Tom was having to do all the job in washing him.

Max had taken a quick shower while Jay and Siva had volunteered to clean up the mess in Nathan’s room in meantime. Tom carried Nathan back in the room and laid him on bed while Siva took his temperature quickly. “Not too high… A flu tablet and you’re good” Siva said ruffling Nathan’s hair. Max walked back in the room handing Nathan the flu tablet and a glass of water! “I’m sorry I threw up on you” Nathan said after swallowing the pill and looking miserably at Max. “It’s alright. I shouldn’t have spanked you when you were not feeling well. But you should have told us you were not feeling well” Max said. Nathan nodded. “It was the burger right?” Jay asked. Nathan groaned. “Get some sleep” Tom said as the boys moved to get out of the room. “Stay” Nathan said.

The boys stayed back in Nathan’s room watching a movie in low tones as Nathan curled up in Max’s side with Tom rubbing his back. Siva had a hand over Nathan’s knee as Jay had Nathan’s feet in his lap. They all stayed watching over their Baby Nath.

A/N

Dedicated to @Dianaisawesome! She’s a very lovely person.

Thank you to all those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey