Stubborn

Prompt - Nath broke his leg due to some incident (it can be anything) and doctor ask him to walk on crutches till the cast is on and after that for another few weeks and also prescribe him some painkiller. But Nath being Nath throws away his medicines without telling the boys and also walks without crutches. Boys warn him but he do not listen and therefore get punish for not using crutches and again when boys find out that he had thrown away his medicines. Even after being punished when he again walks without crutches boys once again punish him and decides that he will not walk at all and wherever he wants to go boys will carry him.

~~~~~~~~

Nathan was too stubborn. That was one of the qualities of Nathan that the boys were very fed up of. Often Nathan's stubbornness resulted in some kind of trouble that resulted either in Nathan having a sore bottom or him sustaining some kind of injuries. This time also it was Nathan's stubbornness that had gotten the boy to have a broken leg. His stubbornness always brought Nathan some kind of trouble and often resulted in the boys having to take care of him like always.

Recently after one of their meets and greets, the boys had been waiting to go back home when Nathan had said, he wanted to go to the bathroom. A little wary of the place, Jay had insisted that he accompanies Nathan to the bathroom but Nathan had again been stubborn saying that he could go to the bathroom by himself. They had watched Nathan go but halfway there, Nathan slipped down crying out as the boys ran to him. They quickly took the boy to the hospital. The boys had stayed by Nathan's side as he got his leg in a cast and brought a fully doped one medicines Nathan back home.

For the first few days, Nathan had been very compliant. His leg was hurting too much and the medicines were helping but then Nathan started getting cranky by all the fussing. He started pushing the boys away and started refusing to even get up from bed. The boys had let him be and didn't even think about punishing the boy thinking that Nathan was acting out in pain. But slowly, Nathan started showing that it was more his stubborn nature that was causing them all the troubles.

Cranky from the boys' fussing, Nathan had thrown his medicines away. But he didn't stop there. Instead he started acting out by refusing to use his crutches in order to walk. He would push his luck by trying to walk or rather stumble from place to place. He would refuse the boys' help would rather stumble everywhere. "I seriously want to pull him over my knees" Max said. "Let him be. Until he is walking to go to the bathroom it's okay. If he gets down without the crutches, he's going over my knee for sure." Tom said.

The boys gave Nathan his space. But when one morning they found Nathan trying to stumble down the stairs, Tom had been absolutely livid. The boy was about to fall if Tom hadn't been there to catch him. "You idiot, why were you getting down the stairs without your crutches" Tom shouted. "I can walk" Nathan insisted. "That's why you were about to fall" Max said as he watched Tom scoop Nathan up and bring him downstairs but instead of letting Nathan sit down, Tom pulled Nathan over his lap before pushing down his jeans and boxers.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You get your leg broken and then you decide to walk down without your crutches.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You could have fallen down you idiot

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You could have gotten yourself injured again and all that because of your stubbornness

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I want no more of this stubbornness again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan sobbed out his apology as Tom brought him in a cuddle. "I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed. "It's okay. You're fine now. Stop crying baby" Tom tried to soothe the boy as he rubbed the boy's back. "Hurts" Nathan cried. "What hurts baby?" Jay asked. Nathan pointed to his leg. "Obviously it will hurt since you've put pressure on your leg" Max scolded. "I'll go get his meds" Siva said but when he returned he was empty handed. "Where's the meds?" Tom asked. "Floating in the toilet" Siva said. "Nath" Tom scolded. "Thought I didn't need them" Nathan mumbled and gasped when he felt Max lift him up and bend him over his knee.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Throwing away your meds is not a joke

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You should know better than trying to put your health in danger

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he sat down pulling the boy in a cuddle. "I'm very sorry Max" Nathan cried. "You're too stubborn baby Nath" Max said as he let the boy cry in his arms. "Back to bed now" Max said as he let Nathan stand up. Max was about to tell Jay to go bring Nathan's crutches when suddenly the boy tried to hobble to his room again. This time Siva pulled him sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Didn't we just said that there is no going anywhere without your crutches until your leg heals

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst in sobs as Siva scooped him up and bounced him in his arms slightly to calm him down. "I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed. "I know, little stubborn boy" Siva chuckled as he carried the boy up. "Nath, just for your information, you won't be walking now. Neither with nor without your crutches" Tom said. "You're earning yourself a ride baby Nath." Jay said. "Yup, we'll carry you whenever you need to go anywhere. Even to the bathroom" Max said. Nathan didn't reply as he thought the boys were just joking but he was proved wrong when he woke up, Jay was there to carry him to the bathroom,

If Nathan was stubborn then the boys also could be stubborn.

A/N

Dedicated to Panwar1205!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey