Potty incidents

Prompt - Hey! I have a prompt! Can you do a continuation of ' accidents happen' where the boys keep reminding Nath to go potty and he forgets and when there outside meeting fans he accidentally wets himself and the fans notice and Nath gets embarrassed and the Nath goes crying to max and he comforts him! :)

~~~~~~~~

Nathan can definitely say that after that one little potty incident, his whole life turned very embarrassing. Ever since he had that one incident where he happened to wet himself all over Tom's lap in midst of a spanking after a whole day of not getting to use the bathroom due to a tight schedule, the boys seemed to have put up a kind of plan. And it was only a few days later that Nathan realized that the boys' plan were to come up with potty breaks and potty reminders for him. Nothing seemed more embarrassing than this to Nathan.

It started with subtle reminders. Every now and then somebody will say, "Hey I need to use the bathroom. Nath, you coming too?" At first, Nathan hadn't even realized that this was just a way for the boys to get Nathan to use the bathroom but then Nathan started having his doubts over this whole thing. And his doubts got confirmed when every morning someone would insists that Nathan use the bathroom before they leave and it certainly couldn't be a coincidence that these days all what the boys did was mention potty more than everything. This just couldn't be a coincidence, right?

For some days, the boys' plan did work. But when Nathan started getting embarrassed at such reminders and refused every offer of going to the bathroom, things started getting even more complicated. And soon Nathan's embarrassment turned into a tantrum, "Nath, do you need to use the bathroom before we go?" Siva had asked. "No" Nathan replied, blushing. "Nath, are you sure? It's a long day today." Jay said. "Oh fuck you guys, I'm not a baby. I know when I have to use the bathroom and when not. And I can hold myself very much, thank you." Nathan shouted. What Nathan didn't expect was for Tom to turn him sideways and spank him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do not swear at them.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Be nice. We're only trying to help.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

As Tom ended the spanking, Nathan had tried his best to glare but his quivering lips and teary eyes didn't let his glare come up well. "Are you trying to glare at me?" Tom asked as he chuckled. Shaking his head, Nathan buried his face in Tom's arms as he felt the man rub his back, helping him calm down as the rest of the sobs tapered off. Tom hoped that Nathan would be a little more open to their potty reminder plan.

But unfortunately, Nathan had to face a much more embarrassing incident. While his first accident was just in front of the boys, his next one happened in midst of the fans while they had just finished an interview and were sitting through a meet and greet. Nathan had refused to use the bathroom, claiming that he didn't need the bathroom. He'd even try to throw a tantrum at the boys in the car and was silenced by a hard swat on the thigh by Max.

Sitting through the meet and greet, Nathan was slightly bouncing in his chair as he tried to ignore his need to use the bathroom. He'd been rubbing at his thigh trying to calm his nerves when suddenly Tom saw him. Thinking that he had maybe swatted Nathan a little too hard, Max reached over to pat the boy's thigh but that moment of distraction had been enough to cause Nathan to let go over of his already bursting bladder. He had tried to stand up and rush to the bathroom but unfortunately had had an accident in front of the boys and the fans.

It was the gasp from the fans that caused Nathan to burst in sobs. And it certainly didn't help when he saw Jay and Siva tell their fans to back off and give them some privacy. "Aww, baby, it is okay. I'll get Kev to get the car out and get some clothes for you okay." Tom said. As soon as he saw Max, Nathan had raised his hands up for a cuddle. Sighing, Max just ruffled the boy's hair, leading him away from the little group, vaguely hearing the boys ask their fans to keep this incident between themselves and not to let this leak out.

Helping the boy to the bathroom, Max tried his best to help Nathan clean up as quickly as possible. When Tom reached, he had brought some spare clothes from the car. They quickly got the boy changed and brought him to the car quickly. The boys sighed in relief as Kevin drove off. Max held Nathan in his lap, sharing a worried look with the boys as Nathan fell asleep.

"Whether he likes it or not, from now on potty breaks and potty reminders will be a main rule." Tom said. "Poor kid though" Siva said. Jay reached over to rub Nathan's back as Max held the boy protectively, hoping that there are no more potty incidents anymore.

A/N

Dedicated to ashxlou!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey