Studies not exactly fun

Prompt - I just thought of another! So Nath had to do his GCSE (btw these are a British system exams and you have to do one for every subject like 9/10 subjects and sometimes their split in 2 exams just for one subject) exams and the boys keep telling him to study and Nath keeps telling them he already studied and then the boys get a call from the principal saying that Nath got a very low score on his exams and will be able to repeat them but will be in detention or something and the boys get mad at Nath cuz he lied that he did study and after being asked how he did in his exams Nath kept on lying so after the boys make Nath sit and study with one of the boys so they know he's really studying and then they see Nath's new exam grade.

~~~~~~~

Since Nathan got in the band, the boys had been quite protective about him. He was still this school kid and the boys helped him have a balance between his school life and the band. Nathan found it hard sometimes to manage school work and band things but often he’ll tell one of the boys and all of them would be helping him. But sometimes he kept it to himself and often it ends with a sore backside for Nathan.

Since a few days, the boys had been behind Nathan to study for his exams and Nathan had been assuring them that he was studying. But he actually wasn’t! Nathan tried hard the first day to study but then he got caught in doing one thing or the other for the band and soon before he knew it, he started neglecting his studies doing other things for the band. Obviously, the boys caught on but Nathan assured them he was managing both! And they trusted him.

And they wouldn’t have known anything if that day Tom hadn’t gotten a call from Nathan’s principal. The man called Nathan’s guardian who Tom was as Nathan’s mom wouldn’t be travel faster in case of emergency. The man told Tom how Nathan has score very low marks in almost every subjects but he was being given another chance to make up for it. Tom, at first was very angry at Nathan but then he composed himself and thanked the man for giving Nathan another chance.

But when he reached The Wanted’s apartment, he decided to give Nathan a real good taste of sore behind. “Nathan!” Tom shouted as he opened the front door. “What happened, Tom?” Max asked as he saw Tom’s angry face. “Where’s Nathan?” Tom asked. Nathan came down the stairs flinching as he saw Tom’s bad mood. “How were your exams, Nath?” Tom asked. “Fine!” Nathan replied not looking at Tom. “Oh! Then why did your principal call me to tell me you got low scores on almost every subject?” Tom yelled. “I-I…” Nathan trailed off tears streaming down his face.

“Tom! Wait!” Siva said. He pulled Nathan in a hug. “Nath, were the subjects too hard? Did you not understand when your teachers explained it to you? Or are you having some difficulties to learn at school?” Siva asked calmly. “No… I… I didn’t study!” Nathan stammered. “What? We asked you if you were studying. You told us you were! You lied to us!” Max shouted. “This could end your career at school Nath!” Jay said and Nathan broke down in tears again.

“You’re lucky your principal is giving you another chance to repeat those exams! He’s even given you a week of holidays before the exams to study!” Tom said as the boys slightly relaxed. “I promise I’ll study hard this time!” Nathan promised. “We’ll make sure of that! But for now you deserve a punishment” Max said. “Over my lap, Nath!” Tom said pulling Nathan over his lap and pushing his jeans and boxers down.

SWAT SWAT we asked you SWAT SWAT if you were SWAT SWAT studying SWAT SWAT you told SWAT SWAT us SWAT SWAT you were SWAT SWAT but you SWAT SWAT weren’t SWAT SWAT how dare you SWAT SWAT lie to us SWAT SWAT you score low SWAT SWAT marks because SWAT SWAT you weren’t studying SWAT SWAT this could have you SWAT SWAT drop out of SWAT SWAT school Nath SWAT SWAT And then SWAT SWAT your career might SWAT SWAT have been over SWAT SWAT You should SWAT SWAT have told us SWAT SWAT if you had any trouble SWAT SWAT with studies SWAT SWAT Never SWAT SWAT do SWAT SWAT this SWAT SWAT again SWAT SWAT you SWAT SWAT get it SWAT SWAT Nath SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking cuddling Nathan. “Shush down Baby Nath! You’re forgiven now!” Tom soothed Nathan as he rocked him slightly in his arms. Nathan eventually calm down, his eyes dropping as Tom rocked him. “He’s already asleep!” Max said. “I guess we’ll have to tone down the work a little!” Jay said. “We should also make sure he studies, really! It is his last chance!” Siva said. “We’ll sit with him after he wakes up! For now let him sleep!” Tom said as he held the boy tightly to himself.

After Nathan woke up, they told him that he needs to study for these exams and one of the boys would always sit with him and help him study. And that’s what they did! Sometimes it was Jay who sat with Nathan and helped him, sometimes Siva or Max or Tom but they made sure to make him study. There were times when Nathan would get tired and cranky and eventually start crying. The boys would stop everything and have him take a nap before starting again.

And surely, a week after Nathan took the exams again. And this time he managed to clear the exams brilliantly. “I made it!” Nathan said jumping in Tom’s arms with his result slip. “Yup, I saw that!” Tom laughed as he held the boy in his arms. “Do I get ice cream now?” Nathan asked making the boys laugh but they allowed him the treat.

A/N

Dedicated to my bestie!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey