Nickname

Prompt - Hey I saw in an interview (the wanted revealed) that Nath's nickname was "pickle bunny" and I was wondering if u could do a one shot where it shows where the pet name. Came from maybe that Nath moves his nose like a bunny or he really liked pickles / fruit and vegetables? Idk something like that and after that the boys just start to call him pickle bunny after they spank him and they comfort him or when he's nervous/scared. idk maybe try and fit in somewhere that max spanks nath for giving an attitude and when he's comforting Nath he calls him picklebunny.

~~~~~~

“Let’s move to the veggies section now” Tom said pushing the shopping cart around. Nathan nodded enthusiastically. “What’s that excitement for? I said veggies section not babies or toys section Nath” Tom chuckled. Nathan glared, “I’m not a baby nor do I need toys. I want vegetables. I love them.” Tom raised an eyebrow, “you love veggies? You need to stay away from Jay a little Nath. He is influencing you. Clearly.” Nathan laughed running off towards where carrots were on display.

Nathan stood there staring at the carrots just like a kid would stare at a toy. Tom reached Nath and pulled him sideways glancing at the security camera and looking around for people before delivering two hard swats to Nathan’s backside. Two swats that brought tears to Nathan’s eyes. “Oh come on Nath! It was only two swats, that also because you ran off. Now, hush.” Tom said pulling Nathan in a hug. “But I only wanted the carrots.” Nathan sniffed. “You’ll get them, baby, just no running off. Why do you like carrots so much?” Tom asked putting the carrots in their shopping cart. “I dunno.” Nathan shrugged. “Well I know, because you’re a bunny.” Tom laughed getting in the line to pay for their stuffs. Nathan glared at Tom’s back, he was no bunny.

At lunch, Nathan kept playing with his food pushing everything aside and eating only the carrots. “Eat your food, Bunny.” Tom told Nathan who glared at him scrunching up his nose. “Definitely a bunny.” Jay laughed. Nathan huffed at him licking off the pickles from the jar. “Look a bunny that eats pickle.” Max teased. “Uh huh! That’s our Pickle Bunny.” Siva added his bit to the ‘let’s tease baby Nath group.’

The nickname Pickle Bunny as if became Nathan’s official name now. One night, the boys had settled down to watch a movie, a horror movie. Halfway through the movie Nathan was shaking out of fear trying to bite his screams. Siva saw him shaking and pulled him on his lap. He rubbed Nathan’s back feeling some tears of fear soak his shirt, “shush down Pickle Bunny. Its just a movie. Its not real, Pickle Bunny.”

Even on stage during concerts the nickname would make its appearance. It was going to be Nathan’s solo for I Found You. He was really nervous. He always nervous to sing this particular solo in live. Just before his part, Jay crouched slightly next to Nathan, “You’ll do good Pickle Bunny. I know it.”

Specially after spankings, Nathan would be comforted by that nickname only now. One day, Nathan had cursed at Max for something really stupid and Max had him bare over his lap.

SWAT SWAT You do NOT SWAT SWAT curse at me SWAT SWAT or anyone SWAT SWAT You understand? SWAT SWAT And you better SWAT SWAT keep that SWAT SWAT attitude of yours SWAT SWAT in check SWAT SWAT

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it.” Nathan sobbed in Max’s chest after the spanking. “Shh… You’re alright Pickle Bunny. Its all over. Calm down now Pickle Bunny.” Max soothed the boy. He scooped Nathan in his arms carrying him to the bed and helped him settle on his stomach for a nap. Max ruffled Nathan’s hair muttering a “Sleep well Pickle Bunny.”

There were times that Nathan found the nickname Pickle Bunny irritating but at some times, he loved the nickname. Pickle Bunny doesn’t seem that bad.

A/N

I rushed this one as in some time there will be a power cut in my region. Since yesterday there are sudden power cuts. So, I don’t know if you’ll like this one and it is really short. But still…

Thank you to those reading.

Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt all are welcome.

Xx Hailey