I miss you tantrums

Prompt - Can you do one with Nathan throwing a tantrum because he wanted his daddy scooter but scooter is in Africa

~~~~~~~~

Sometimes Nathan had to remind himself that Scooter wasn't actually his father. Ever since that man had stepped into the role of a father for him, Nathan found himself really relying on the man. From solving his every little problems to showering the boy in affection and praises and to even stepping up to discipline the boy. Scooter was everything what Nathan really needed in his life. He needed that fatherly affection that he had missed on his whole life and he needed that fatherly support which will take his life in the right direction.

While Scooter was obviously a great support for Nathan, sometimes it was obvious that the men's busy schedule was a big disadvantage to Nathan. No matter how much Scooter loved his boy, he also had his work to handle and often had to leave Nathan in the boys' care. He trusted the boys immensely but what Scooter didn't know was that when he wasn't there, Nathan actually created a huge tantrum for his Daddy. Usually the boys would handle it by themselves knowing that the boy was just missing Scooter but later they understood that there was really no big difference between a kid whose father leaves him in somebody else's care for a while and the kids throws a tantrum for his Daddy and their not so little boy, Nathan.

This time Scooter had to go to Africa for a project and this didn't quite sit well with Nathan who wanted to spend more time with his Daddy. The boys had gone to see Scooter off and when they were returning they all saw how Nathan was really fighting the tears back. But the boys chose not to say anything knowing that his tears will soon turn into a tantrum. For now they would rather enjoy the silence because soon it will turn into shouting, being moody and throwing tantrums.

This was exactly what happened. For the first week, the boys ignored the little moodiness of the boy. By the second week, he had turned into a rude little boy. And by the third week, the tantrums had really started. He had been rude to Siva and got away with only a few smacks. He had cursed at Jay earning a little run in with the soap in his mouth. But it became too much when the boy threw a complete tantrum when Max pulled him over his lap and started spanking him when he had been rude to him. The boy pushed Max and turned into a complete kid having a fit as he broke the vase in the living room, broke the remote. This tantrum really called for a complete spanking.

The boys waited out as Nathan's fit were over and the boy had also finished his shouting and crying. As soon as the boy calmed down, Tom pulled Nathan up and soon Nathan found himself over Tom's lap. "No" Nathan tried to argue. "Tantrums like that always gets you a spanking and you know that" Tom said as he pulled the boy's jeans and boxers down.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I understand that you are missing your Daddy

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't mean that you can be rude to us

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You don't get to curse like that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You don't get to avoid punishments

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You don't get to throw tantrums

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You don't get to push people

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You don't get to mean like that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This is not how you usually behave

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

So you better stop these tantrums

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Ending the spanking, Tom pulled Nathan in a hug. "I'm sorry" Nathan cried even when he felt Tom rubbing his back and knowing that the spanking was over. "I know baby. Stop crying now" Tom tried to comfort the boy. "I want my Daddy." Nathan kept on crying making the boys sigh. They couldn't do anything but let the boy cry himself to sleep as they tried to comfort him. This was all what they could do.

Luckily Scooter returned the next day itself and he hardly was able to brace himself when he felt Nathan run in his arms. "I missed you Daddy." Nathan said. Scooter smiled, patting Nathan's back and earning an 'ow' from the boy as he patted the boy's bottom. Scooter raised an eyebrow at the boys as Jay said "tantrums." "He was missing you" Siva clarified. "But he knows better than the I miss you tantrums" Max said, earning a glare from Nathan who buried his head in Scooter's side as soon as Tom warned him.

A/N

Dedicated to xoxo_eshanti!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey