The precious blankie

Prompt - I have a prompt for you actually! Can you do one where the boys buy Nath something childish (like a blanket or a bear or a toy or something) as a joke but they find out that he actually ended up really liking it! And of course if you want you can add Nath getting spanked lol. Thank you!! :)

~~~~~~~~

Nathan had always been attached to his blankie when he was a kid. He would drag it around the whole house, clutching it tightly in his hand. His mum had thought that it would be impossible to separate the blankie from Nathan but then the poor blankie got lost during one of their vacations. Nathan had been inconsolable for the next few days. But finally, he moved on and the attachment with his blankie was finally broken.

Nathan, also, had thought that his attachment with his blankie was finally over but that definitely wasn't the case. It started out as a joke at first. They had been having a sleepover when Nathan dozed off during the end of the movie. Jay was about to carry the boy to his room when he noticed that Nathan was chewing on one side of the blanket that was over him. He chuckled softly as he told the boys before lifting Nathan in his arms. As soon as the boy felt the blanket fall from over him, he whimpered, making grabby hands to the blanket. "Aww, does little Nath want a blankie?" Max has snickered and blushing hard, Nathan had tucked his head in Jay's neck but still held onto the blanket when Siva tucked it over him. He ignored Tom and Max's laughter.

As if that wasn't enough, the joke carried on when they went for shopping. Tom had spotted a blankie which had a teddy on it and turned to Nathan, teasing him, "Want one Nathan?" Nathan simply glared at Tom even if his first reaction was of excitement when he saw the cute baby blue blankie. His glare had no effect on Tom as the man ended up buying the blankie for Nathan. Throughout the car ride, Nathan had pouted at the boys as they threw the blankie at each other. At night they tucked the blankie in with Nathan and chuckled when Nathan tugged on it in his sleep. They ended up taking lots of pictures of Nathan with the blankie which might or might not be used as blackmail.

It was supposed to be a joke. But then one day, Nathan had snapped at Max during one of their song writing session. He just happened to be in a cranky mood that day. The boys had let it go until Nathan had a complete tantrum with tearing one of their papers and throwing it over Max. Max had swiftly pulled Nathan over his lap, pushing the boy's jeans and boxers down before starting the spanking.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I get that you're feeling a bit cranky

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't give you free pass to misbehave

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

That doesn't mean you can tear up a paper and throw it on me

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Never ever have tantrum like that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You got me?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan upright to cuddle the boy. "I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed as Max rubbed his back. "I know baby. You're forgiven now" Max assured Nathan. He rocked the boy in his arms and bounced him slightly to calm him down but nothing was working. "Nathan, you got to calm down, buddy" Siva said. "Nath, shush down baby" Jay said as he patted the boy's back. Tom sighed as he got up and returned back with the blankie wrapping Nathan's hand around it. Nathan took it, clutching it tightly as he rubbed his face again it, calming down almost immediately.

This time there was no snickers nor any laughter. If the blankie could comfort Nathan then it was definitely one of the precious things for the boys. The blankie could stay however long Nathan would want, that was unspoken promise from the boys.

A/N

Dedicated to ashxlou!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey