Road Safety

Prompt - maybe now can u do one where Nathan runs out in the middle of the road and the boys spank him and hold his hand while crossing the street awesome chap ur amazing!

~~~~~~~

Nathan knew the boys were very overprotective of him but to this much, he had no idea. He definitely regrets telling the boys about his first spanking. No, actually he regrets proposing the idea that everyone tells about their first spanking. If he hadn’t told them that his first spanking from his mum came when he ran after his ball on the road and nearly got hit by a car at the age of 3, then the boys wouldn’t have been torturing him with road safety rules.

Nathan was fed up of it. He wasn’t 3 years old anymore. He knew about road safety. And he was going to show them that. That whole day, Nathan had been pouting. They were just window shopping, all five of them with Kelsey and Nareesha when suddenly they saw a little boy who might be about 3 or 4 running on the road and was pulled by his mum. As they watched the boy getting scolded, Jay laughed and said, “Look! That’s our Nath!” Jay told the girls the story while the boys laughed heartily and Nathan continued on pouting.

Nathan was so busy sulking that he never watched his steps or the road while crossing and they were cars coming just in his direction. Luckily for Nathan, Siva who was the closest to him pulled him aside just in time. Nathan was so scared and Siva could feel him shaking in his arms as they moved quickly to the car in the parking lot. “Nath? What the hell was that? You could have gotten hit!” Tom shouted but had to calm down as Nathan’s breathing started getting worked up.

“Shit! Get him his inhaler!” Siva said as Jay raided Nathan’s backpack removing the inhaler. “Here” Jay said giving it to Nathan who just held it in his hands. He was too scared, too shocked to get his limbs to work. Max took it from Nathan’s hands and held it to Nathan’s mouth letting the medicine work its way through Nathan’s lungs. “Better?” Max asked Nathan who still had that dazed look. “Let’s just get home” the girls said.

When they got home, Nathan had managed to get a hold on himself but he was still a little in shock though he didn’t miss the angry faces around him. He knew he was in a huge load of trouble. Nathan thought it would be Tom or Max who’ll be doing most of the work in ‘explaining’ him and he was a little surprised to see Siva pulling him in the house. “What the hell were you thinking? What happened to ‘I know about road safety’?” Siva shouted. “I-I- I’m sorry!” Nathan stammered.

Usually, Siva would gladly let any of the boys spank Nathan but this time the whole incident had shaken him a lot. He was the nearest to Nathan and he saw how carelessly the boy was going to cross the road. He watched the cars coming in full speed to Nathan. Siva would thank any God for being able to pull Nathan just in time. God forbids, if he had lost the kid? No… That is why he was going to spank Nathan. He pulled Nathan towards him before sending a quick look to Max and Tom as if asking for permission and the boys nodded back.

He flipped the boy over his lap before pulling his jeans and boxers down.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Do you even know SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT how scared we were SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT to see you cross the road SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT so carelessly SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT What if the car had hit you SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Did you even think SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Oh God Nathan SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Don’t you ever do that to us again SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Siva ended the spanking rocking Nathan in his arms. “I was so scared Nathan! Don’t you do that again please?” Siva said kissing Nathan’s forehead. “I’m sorry!” Nathan sobbed. Siva nodded as he made Nathan stand up pulling his clothes up. Nathan walked to Jay and gladly let Jay scoop him up and comfort him. The boys watched as Jay carried him to his bed letting him take a nap. “Should get him a leash!” Max said.

But it wasn’t a leash that they got him. The next day, Tom had taken Nathan along with him while he went to drop Kelsey home. They had a bit to walk after parking the car. Tom was laughing along with Kelsey as they walked along. Tom shot a look at Nathan who was busy in his phone when they were about to cross the road. Tom shook his head as he pulled on Nathan’s arm and crossed the road along with Kelsey. Nathan was embarrassed! Tom let go of his arm only when they reached in front of Kelsey’s house. “Tom!” Nathan said a blush evident on his face. Tom sighed as he pulled Nathan sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

“You were looking at your phone while we were going to cross! What if a car happens to come straight on you?” Tom shouted. Nathan looked down. “It’s alright! Just be careful next time!” Kelsey said noticing the tears in Nathan’s eyes as she pulled Nathan in a hug. “It was just five swats! And you deserved it!” Tom said as Kelsey glared at him. But Tom knew the tears were just because Baby Nath doesn’t like getting scolded, spanked and specially seeing someone angry at him!

Tom hugged Kelsey as they turned to go. Kelsey stood at her doorsteps watching as her boyfriend made his way back home with his baby brother. She watched as Tom stopped before taking Nathan hand in his before crossing the road. Kelsey could imagine the blush that was going to make itself permanent on Nathan’s cheeks as she doubted that Tom or the boys would ever let Nathan cross the road by himself without holding his hand.

A/N

Dedicated to @onetwilightlover!

Thank you to those reading. It’s got over 30, 000 reads. Wow, thank you!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me

xx Hailey