Little brother turn Big brother

Prompt - hey babe could u do a chap where nathen's lil sis jess comes to visit and she loves one direction and big time rush so the boys decide to call them oover for her 15th birthday and when they get there she's still sleeping and they take the guys into her room whoch is full of posters and her laptop is opennn to fanic nnathen goes and hugs her to wake her up and she gets embarressed when she sees 1d and btr in her room bc of the stuff and also she's in her pajamas she gets shya nd hides her face in nathens chest they laugh she introduces herself and then she gets a birthday spanking they go to the amusment park and go on a really scary ride and it gets stuck so nathen comforts jess and they see his big bro protective side thx and of u could post a pic of the ride if u don't know btr u don't have to do it

~~~~~

“Happy Birthday Jess” Nathan yelled as his little sister came through the door. Jess smiled brightly as Nathan hugged her. Her smiled turned into laughter as the boys piled on her singing the birthday song. She winced as she fell on her bottom. Nathan looked at her worried his little sister was hurt but as she stood and rubbed her backside, the boys started laughing except Nathan who was still confused. “You got a Birthday Spanking, right?” Tom laughed. “What? From whom?” Nathan scrunched up his nose. “My friends” Jess smirked at the memory. The boys laughed except Nathan who glared at them before turning to his sister with a sympathy look. Jess laughed it off, “I’ll get some sleep, it’s still 7 am. I’m tired from the flight journey.”

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Five hard swats fell on Nathan’s backside and he looked at Max with a sorrowful and questioning look. “You may very well play the Big Brother card with Jess but don’t you dare glare at us. Don’t forget WE are Your Big Brothers.” Max answered hugging Nathan to him for a while. “Come on, gotta prepare for Jess’s birthday surprise, right? The special guests are coming, confirmed?” Siva asked. Jay nodded and Nathan smiled rubbing his backside a little.

Two hours later, there was a knock at the door confirming the arrival of the guests. There were a few hugs and the guests were led in the guest room where Jess was sleeping. She was clad in her pajamas, her laptop open. The boys smiled at the background picture in Jess’s laptop. Nathan shook her slightly and as Jess opened her eyes Nathan hugged her giving her his best wishes again before saying, “you got guests little sister.”

Jess lifted her head looking at the boys before her eyes widened as she saw her guests: One Direction. She blushed hiding herself in Nathan’s chest as the boys laughed at how shy Jess was. Louis, Niall, Harry, Liam and Zayn caught sight of the gifts that Jess had gotten. The gifts were posters of One Direction boys and even her laptop background had a picture of the 1D boys. Nathan pushed Jess in front and Jess introduced herself as being Nathan’s sister. She turned a deep red color as the 1D boys each gave her a hug.

Later all the boys decided to give Jess a treat and take her to the amusement park. Nathan sat next to her sister being really protective of her, a side the wanted boys had not seen often as they were the protective brothers. All were having fun until Nathan’s ride got stuck up. Nathan was panicking and the boys knew he wouldn’t be able to stay calm. Each one of them ran to Nathan and Jess only to be shocked. While the people working over there kept working on getting them down, Nathan pushed aside his panic to calm his little sister down. He hugged Jess rubbing her back and shushing her fears.

As the ride came down, the boys ran to hug both Nathan and Jess. “Enough of amusement for a day. I guess we can go now.” Jay asked and the boys nodded. Reaching home they all went to their rooms giving Nathan and Jess some privacy. After some time, Jess walked down calling for the boys and giving them a hug before she leaves for home. Nathan gave her a tight hug walking her to the door.

As Nathan turned back, he saw the boys looking at him. “What?” he mumbled. “So proud of you baby. You were a great big brother today. Jess will be so proud of you.” Max said. Nathan blushed. “That means big brothers don’t get spanked.” Nathan asked. “Big brothers I don’t know but a Baby Nath will be spanked if he goes out of line.” Tom answered. “When do I get out of line?” Nathan asked as the boys burst out in laughter.

A/N

For you sweetie.

I don’t know if this is what you wanted. I’m sorry for the picture I couldn’t get anything better than this and sorry I couldn’t help getting Nathan spanked at the beginning.

I owed you this.

To my readers,

Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt :)

Thankful to those reading and yes, I will continue this story until I get prompts!

Xx Hailey