Chapter 5

We all stared at the man for a minute no on spoke for what seemed like 3 minutes.

"Damnit Cas!" Dean finally said.

"What? I don't understand what did I do wrong?" Cas says blushing and stumbling over his words.

"You di-"Dean began to say but I cut him off.

"Ca-Castiel? Your Castiel? The angle?" I say flabbergasted. Cas turned to me and his face went from kind and understanding to cruel and fierce.

"YOU!" He barked, "How do YOU know who  I am?!" He demanded.  I didn't speak for I was terrified.  just as I was about to say something Sam spoke.

"She only knows us from a t.v show Cas dont worry." He's tone was soft and reassuring.

"I dont understand what t.v show?" He asked looking like a confused puppy.

"Supernatural." I finally say. Cas turned to me again looking nicer this time.

"I apologize for how I reacted." He said awkwardly. "I must go learn more about this Supernatural. " and with that he disappeared. "Oh My Fucking God! He's real! Castiel is real!" I say jumping up and down then remembering something I turn to Dean, "Does this mean that Destiel is real?!" I ask excitedly.

"What? No, No Destiel not real I am not dating Cas." Dean says blushing. I frowned then turned to Sam "So you had some questions to ask me?"

"Yeah, umm shit! I forgot, Dean do you remember?" Sam replied. Sam and I turn to look at Dean and he's standing nervously mumbling something about destiel under his breath.

"Okay...." Sam said "Well come back tomorrow. " Sam said nodding his head grabbing Dean my the ear and pulling him out of my room.

"Okay then... see you tomorrow I guess. " I say with a little wave and shut the door behind them.