Chapter 19

I scream and run to the far  wall of the TARDIS as far away from Caleb I mean Crowley. 

"Son of a bitch!" (geuss who said that?) Dean said looking at Caleb then at me.

"Don't kill him, you don't have Ruby's blade anyway!" I yell, I  didn't want Caleb to die I know he has a sister and his parents are still married and such so he has a good life. I mean also they probably could kill the king of hell but still don't kill my boyfriend.

"Oh there are some memories in here." Crowley/Caleb said rubbing his hands together, "Oh he thought you were so cute, but he thinks you like Dean. Bummer he only has eyes for that angle."

"Get out of him!" I scream, Sherlocks right its not good to have friends this happens. 

"Alrighty." and with that he threw his head back and red smoke came out of his mouth and Caleb started making barfing noises. 

"Caleb!" I screamed and started to run to him but the red smoke encircled me at my feet then went all around me. I wanted to run but I couldn't then I was traped, traped in my mind as if a wall had been put up and I no longer had control over my body, I tryed as hard as I could to lift my hand to say something and I screamed in frustration and because I was terrified. I guess it was like I was in a box pounding against the walls but nothing helped, but I could see every thing that Crowley was doing and hear everything he was saying. I stoped freaking out for a moment to look around and see that everyone was okay. Caleb was lying on the floor coughing and breathing heavily, John was bent down next to him checking his pulse and such. Deans yelling at me/Crowley, and sam and the doctor are about to fly use somewhere. Shit! We're going to get the impala, the weapons. Why didn't they bring the weapons with them? Nevermind thats not important.  The TARDIS lands and I begin to freak. I don't want to give Crowley the satisfation of me freaking out. I close my eyes and take deep breaths. But then crowley takes control and I black out.

--------

 when I wake up im laying on the floor of the TARDIS. My head aches then I feel a stabbing pain in my side. I scream and double over I feel somthing wet on my side so I press my hands to it assuming that its blood. My head hurts and the room is spinning out of control. I can see John running over and trying to get my attention. I try and talk but i'm to weak to move let alone talk. Then the Doctor comes over and picks me up and walks me into a strange room in the TARDIS. From what I can see i'm in a hospital like room there is no people just alot of beds. In a big white room, I wanted to look around but the most I could do is curl up and let out a sob. I here everyones feet shuffle behind me. I get thrown onto a bed and let out a small screech. I open my eyes slightly to see regeneration engery or something that looks simalar to it circling the bed and everyone standing a safe distance away, including the Doctor. I watch the golden energy warp around me even though i couldn't feel it. The engery slowly made its way into my wound and I let out another sob. When all of it had gone in I felt fine  one hundred percent never been better. I sat up and looked at the Doctor and he had a suprised look on his face. I mean  so did everyone else but I wouldn't think he would be the one to be in a state of shock. 

"I-I I had no Idea that would work." The Doctor said his jaw practicallly on the ground. 

"Well thats reasurig." I snap sitting up right and look around at the vast room. "What did you do the me?" 

"We I thought that if I could use regenration energy to heal you. But I didn't know if it would work on non-timlords, but I geuss it does. How do you feel?" 

"I feel great better then before I was possed by a demon." I say walking around honestly this is the best I have felt in a long time. 

"Thats great! Well then now we have that man-" The Doctor started to say.

"Crowley," Sam said.

"Right Crowley! And the weeping angles to fix." The Doctor finished. 

"Well how do we fix them I mean its difficult you can't kill a stone." Dean said throwing up his arms.

"and a stone can't kill you either til you turn away and you blink and oh yes it can." I say.

"Creepy Sarah, really Creepy." John said, Sherlock just noded, he's probably bored no one has died yet no murders.  Maybe he can go work on some small cases down at the police department, naw he's to much of an ass they'd lock him up. 

I shrug looking at my feet, but all cute glances aside. We need a game plan and we need one fast.