Chapter 8

While the doctor was running around the console hitting levers and pressing buttons I then thought why are we going to london? "Sam?" I ask.

"Yea, whats up?" Sam replied.

"Why are we going to London?" I ask Sam walking and sitting on the steps.

"Well there is a man that we think could help us. Have you ever herd of a man by the name Sherlock Holmes?" Sam replies joining me on the steps.

"Oh very funny Sam, Sherlock Holmes. He's a story." I say shaking my head.

"Not where we're going, its a paralell universe whrere the books were never written and where he is a real person. It is also modern day Sherlock Holmes." The Doctor said chiming in. 

"Oh so like the BBC show, the one tha Steven Moffat writes, I love that show!" I said excitly.

"Are like all are lives T.V shows?" Sam asked a trace of anger in his voice. 

"I geuss I don't really understand it." I say hoping not to make Sam or anyone upset. But who wouldn't be upset to find out there enitre life had been shown to  the world and broadcast on telavison. Then with a strong jolt I fell down the stairs. And onto the cold hard tile. 

"Next time give up a warning!" I say getting up and dusting myself off. 

"Sorry, Hold On!" The Doctor yelled circlling around the consol and flipping up a lever. I dove for a railing and grabbed on just as the TARDIS jerked to the side. Just as this happens I hear Dean let out a sheirk and Sam laugh behind me. I smiled glad not to be in gym right now. Then the TARDIS  made the legandary weezing and moaning sound that made me smile wider, and the BAM we landed.

"So now where in England?" I ask letting go of the railing. 

"London, Backer street." The Doctor said jumping down the stairs almost stepping on my feet. 

"Wait Backer Street? Is the adress 221B by any chance?" I ask following The Doctor out of the TARDIS. 

"Why yes it is." The Doctor said snapping his fingures after Sam, Dean, and Cas were out of the TARDIS. I crane my neck up and see tall apartment buildings and a small cafe in the middle. And the adress read 221B on the door. I turn and face the Doctor and ask "Is this the home of Sherlock Holmes?" 

But its not the doctor that answers me, instead it is another man with a still british voice yet a bit deeper. I spin around to see Sherlock Holmes. But not the detective in the funny hat. It was the BBC version and he and Bennidict Cumberbatch could be twins.

"Why yes it is." He said, as a man in a black jack with shoulder and elbow patchs walked out behind him. He could also be Martin Freeman's twin. I mean just like Dean and Jensen could be twins and Jared and Sam, and Matt and The Doctor. Misha and Cas do have very different personalities but they look just alike. All of them seem to have diffent personalities from the actors but they look just alike. 

"Wow, I can't beilve you are all real." I sat in aww staring up at all of the since all of them (Ecpsally Sam) Were a lot taller than me.  A smiled wide and asked, "So boys whats the plan?"