<Escape>

YOONJI'S POV
"Kill her.", he said as Jimin entered the room.
"J-Jimin! Jimin!", I yelled his name for help. I felt relieved.
"Yoonji, I'll help you.", he said looking at me with eyes that seemed dark, it looked like he was lifeless. This isn't Jimin.

I turned to look at PYD.
"What did you do to him?!", I yelled.
"Nothing.", he said and a slight smirk appeared on his face.
Jimin walked closer to me. He's not really going to kill me. Right?
"Jimin, fight against him. I know that you don't want to do this.", I said crying.
"You don't know anything about me.", he hissed taking a knife out.
"Yah! I've known you since kindergarden! You're not going to kill me. No! You care about me. You're my oppa who always took care of me!", I screamed and couldn't see him clearly because of my tears.
"Yoonji, just stay still. It won't take long. You'll be free soon. You can go to your mother. Just hold on.", Jimin said.
"Kill her already. PYD said and he nodded.
"Aniyo! I don't want to leave. Jimin, I want to stay here! With you! Don't let him command you!", I said crying harder.
"Shut. Up.", he said as he was now inches away from me holding his knife on my throat. Putting pressure on it. I felt the sharp knife cut me slightly.
"You don't have to do this. That's not you. Just let go of that knife.", I hissed looking him straight in his eyes.
"You are nothing to me. So why should I listen to you.", he hissed.
"I like you.", I said.
"So?", he bluntly replied.

TAE2SEOK'S POV
"Shoulder, upper arm, leg.. head", Taehyung started saying as he had the back view of everyone besides Yoonji. Seokjin was across from Hoseok and had both had the side views of the targets.

"You're not shooting at Jimin. Focus on PYD.", Hoseok said.
"But he's right. If Taehyung aims for those places.. besides the head, Jimin has a chance of surviving. And we can kill PYD easily.", Seokjin said.
"Even if that would be the case. The others aren't here yet.", Hoseok said.
"If we wait for them, they'll move. We need to do int without them. Jimin's already cutting her throat.", Taehyung said calm.
"Fine.", Hoseok said.
"Taehyung, You have Jimin. Seokjin takes PYD down and I'll get town there to get the two of them out.", Hoseok said.
"Wait, what about Jimin being still under PYD's hypnotic?", Seokjin reminded.
"We'll think about that later. We just need to get them out of here alive.", Hoseok said.

"Alright. In position guys.", Taehyung said aiming for Jimin's upper arm.

YOONJI'S POV
"Ah! Chimchim..", I said as he hurt me. I looked down at my stomach and couldn't believe what was happening to me.
"W-what?", he stopped pushing the knife further in and looked at me.

I gave up. Was all Yoongi had told me a lie. Was it all to fuck my brain up? Because it worked. I gave up. I let it all happen and tried not to focus on the pain.

"What did you just call me?!", Jimin asked.
"Chimchi-", I repeated myself looking up and at his eyes when a sudden change was noticeable. Could it be? But before I could think or do anything, Jimin almost fell infront of me but he caught himself on the arm rest I was chained to. He got shot. And just then another shot was fired. I couldn't process anything anymore.

Suddenly I saw Hobi Oppa running up to me. He shot PYD, who was already on the floor, twice. From the open window, Seokjin appeared.

I looked down at myself. I was loosing too much blood and so was Jimin. Am I going to die after all? I saw Jimin struggle standing up. I looked down at him. not only his arm was shot, he received another bullet on his leg.

"Yoonji, stay awake. We'll get you guys out of here.", someone said. I looked up and found Taehyung standing infront of us. What is happening.
"Seokjin hyung, take Jimin with you. I'll get Yoonji.", Taehyung said.

Just as Seokjin placed Jimin's arm around his shoulder to support him the door swung open and Taehyung turned around from me aiming for the door.
"What. the..", Jungkook said as he Yoongi and the other guy called RM entered the room with their guns aiming at us.
"What happened?!", Yoongi asked putting his gun away.
"You guys were late.", Hoseok said.

3rd Person's POV
"We heard the gun shots, that means other members are probably on their way here.", Hoseok said ready to shoot for any enemy.
"Alright, then let's take the hidden corridor to get to our escape way and out of here.", Jungkook said.
In the meantime Taehyung was focusing on Yoonji.
"Alright, this will hurt now. Just take a deep breath. I'll count to three and you'll breath out as I'll take the knife out. Understood?", Taehyung asked her and she nodded.
"One.. Two.. Three!", Taehyung said and took the knife out.
"AHHHHHH!", Yoonji screamed in pain.
"Alright.", Taehyung said as he three the knife on the ground and released Yoonji from the chains. Don't ask how he managed to do that. He just did it.
"J-Jimin", Yoonji said looking at Taehyung. He lost a lot of blood and needed medical help.
"You both will be fine.", Taehyung said as he suddenly took of his shirt to press it on the wound.
"Let's get out of here!", Taehyung yelled and everyone moved.

Taking the hidden corridor they were able to hear the members running around looking for them. They had to move fast but quietly at the same time. Through out the whole way they would hear Yoonji and Jimin groan from moving forward.

"We're almost there.", Jungkook said as he was leading them out. The last one of them was Yoongi who was ready to shoot anyone who entered the hidden corridor. Everything was running smoothly. Too smoothly for YoongiMs taste but they couldn't afford any shootings now. Not with two injured people.

They got out of the hidden corridor and took the escape to get out of the building and inside Jungkook's car. They parted into two groups. Taking the two injured ones in Jungkooks's car with Seokjin and Taehyung and the rest were in Yoongi's car.

They immediately rushed to the nearest hospital to save Yoonji and Jimin.

YGNJHS'S POV
"Is it just me or why aren't we being followed. Did they even know about PYD's plan?", Yoongi asked as he was driving behind Jungkook.
"Well, nobody really knew about PYD having a daughter and he chose us in particular for this mission.", Hoseok pointed out.
"Maybe PYD hid that mission from all the other members and they are now looking for the murderer of their boss.", Namjoon said.
"Possible that their bow shooting one another blaming eachother.", Hoseok said.
"But that assistant must have said something. She know's about everything. She wouldn't stand still, would she?", Yoongi said.
"If she's still alive.", Namjoon said.
"True. The members of BTS are probably thinking she did it. I mean if I were a member and found out that my boss got killed just now. I would blame that assistant. She was always the person to be around PYD. I would think that she killed the boss and would kill her for it.", Hoseok said and Namjoon agreed.
"We shouldn't think about that organization now. We'll get Yoonji and Jimin to the hospital. Once they're recovered enough to leave. We'll leave korea for good and you'll delete all our records as hitmen.", Yoongi said and looked at Namjoon from the corner of his eye. Namjoon nodded and they all focused on the road.