<No Answer Yet>

YOONJI'S POV
Ah, my head. Why does it hurt? Did I fall asleep? Where am I? Fuck, this can't be it. I planned to stay awake. Gosh, am I on the floor? It's cold in here and I can't move. Not even a muscle. He injected me with that poison again. What do I do now?!

Freaking out doesn't help. I need to calm down and think this through.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"She sure is something.", Hyung said as he looked through the one-way mirror to the room Yoonji was inside.
"You sure didn't do anything to her?", RM Hyung asked.
"No!", I said.
"Not even tried something? I would..", AGUST D Hyung said.
"I didn't need to do anything. I only needed to watch her.", I said and it was true. I didn't have to try because she did it.
"Are you saying that she harmed herself?", RM asked and I nodded.
"Woah. Interesting young lady.", RM said.

"What do we do now?", I asked them.
"There's no we. RM and I are now in charge. You can rest for now.", AGUST D Hyung explained.

Wait, what? Why?

"Why?", I asked them.
"Just because.", AGUST D said but I couldn't believe him with that.
"PYD thinks it's better this way. In case you developed some feelings or some shit like that.", RM said.
"That's bullshit!", I lied to them.
"Why? It's possible. She's supposed to be a smart, pretty and talented young woman.", RM said.
"She ain't my type though.", I lied again just to be involved with the following steps.
"Then tell PYD yourself. Prove him wrong. We can't do nothing about the orders we were given.", RM said and I nodded walking off, leaving them inside the small room, just like the police station owns one with a window glass mirror.

"Time for a visit.", AGUST D said before leaving the room as well.

YOONJI'S POV
After some time I found some strength to sit up and support me with my arms infront of me.

"Hello there.", a man entered the room.

Okay, just stay still. Jimin found me once and will find me again.

"I know that you're awake.", he said walking towards me.
"Very interesting.", he said as he now sat down infront of me.
"Just face me already.", he said and I slowly open my eyes seeing a man with pale skin, mint green hair and an unreadable facial expression.
"There you go. Ain't that bad, was it?", he said and I didn't answer.
"Fine, you don't want to talk? Suits me. Jungkook must have played with you a lot. Didn't he? That's his specialty. Females. Wanna know what mine is?", he asked. I turned away but he suddenly grabbed my cheeks with one hand and turned my head to look at him, coming closer he whispered giving me a smile, "I torture my victims."
"Must be a lot of fun for you.", I answered. He seemed amused with my answer and chuckled.
"I get it now. Our younger indeed lied. I knew it from the beginning.", he said.
"What do you mean?", I asked avoiding his stare.
"He obviously has a liking for you. But he lied to me about that not too long ago, babygirl.", he said and I felt disgusted. I can remember the time Jungkook used to call me those nickname's instead of my actual name.
"What will happen now.", I asked.
"Someone important will visit you soon. Patience, babe.", he said.
"Stop calling me like that.", I hissed.
"What's your name then.", he asked.
"Yoonji.", I said.
"Hm.", he said and let go of my face.
"Lucky you. Thank your parents for your safety..", he said before he stood up and turned towards the door, showing me his back.
"What does that mean?", I asked him getting curious.
"Patience, babe. Patience will tell you the answer. See you later.", he said and left.

What does that mean? I thought about the things Jungkook told me. Something along those lines reminded me of something Jungkook said before.

I tried to stand up. I almost tripped but found my balance eventually. Looking at my surroundings I noticed that we had to be at some abandoned building. The walls were gray, spray paint made it look a little colorful but scary due to the fact of the things that were sprayed on it. There was a huge mirror and windows but those where nailed down with wooden boards letting very less sunlight inside the room.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
"Hoseok-ah, what is the purpose of all this?", I asked him as I was holding my son.
"Look, we won't harm you and your kid. You told us everything we needed to know already.", Hoseok said.
"How come Jimin didn't noticed us?", Seokjin asked.
"He didn't know about you. He was never that deeply involved in this whole thing.. he was PYD's favorite after all.", I answered.
"So he was that kid who's been spared by too much dirt.", Seokjin said to Hoseok and he nodded.
"So, you guys won't let me and my son leave, would you?", I asked them.
"Of course not.", Hoseok said laughing.
"Then what is the mission now? How did it change? What is the purpose of all this?", I asked him.
"PYD wants to see her long lost daughter again. He wants her to be a part of BTS now.", Seokjin said.
"Is he serious? Yoonji wouldn't agree like that. He abandoned her before she could remember anything about him. How come?", I asked.
"We don't know that. That's just our mission now. ", Hoseok said.
"And why now? You two were beside her all the damn time, you could have taken her whenever.", I said.
"That's true but PYD loves to play around. Messing up people's mind's and all.", Hoseok looked me in the eye.
"What are you trying to say.", I asked looking him in his eyes.
"Poor Jimin-ie was a part of this all along.", Hoseok said.

"What do you mean, just come to the point already.", I said not understanding anything.
"What Hoseok is trying to say is that Jimin, before he 'escaped' BTS he's been hypnotized by PYD.

I was speechless. Was that true what they were telling me just now? This can't be. What is the real reason for PYD to do all this.