<Ready>

YOONJI'S POV
After finishing my meal half an hour ago I was laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

The door unlocked and the guy came back to get the tray.

"You really ate up.", he commented as he took the tray.
"So.. when will I meet the person responsible for this? Does that person have a name?", I asked him.
"He's known as PYD. I don't know when he'll come to see you. Nor do I know, if he will come or you will be brought to him. I really don't know that.", he answered.
"What's your name again?", I asked.
"Call me Yoongi.", he answered.
"Wasn't your name August or something along those lines?", I asked him.
"No. My birthname is Yoongi. So call me that.", he said with an expression that didn't fit to his tone. He talked to me with a calm voice. Normal. But his gestures just don't fit. He seems dangerous, or threatening but at the same time he sounds normal. Just as I was observing him with a confused look, he noticed and told me something before he left.
"I hope you're mentally stable. Don't worry. We'll protect you. Just hold on a little longer. Don't worry. That mirror over there. We're behind it and see every move of yours. PYD should come soon. We're in charge of this mission about you. But we're on your side. Keep that in mind. We just need to pretend. I hope you understand. Just play along and don't tell anybody else about what I told you just now. I recommend you to cry now. So it seems like I insulted you just now. There are three or four hidden cameras, so cry now.", Yoongi said.

It took me a little to process all the information and started tearing up like he told me to do.

"Good girl. They can't hear us but see us in here. Remember what I told you and don't be scared. We are six guys behind that mirror that are ready protect you.", he said as he was heading out to the door. He opened the door slowly.
"Don't give up on yourself. Promise me that. Once this is over, I'll help you recover from this.", he said before he left and the door locked itself.

Was that true what he was saying? I got up and walked towards the mirror and lay my right hand on the mirror.

If this is really true. If people are out there to protect me.. Whatever will happen to me, what ever  danger is ahead of. I'm ready to face it. If what Yoongi told was all a lie.. then it's probably my faith to leave this world like this.

Six guys. Is Jimin one of them?