<Sake>

"Fine. Well, it all started when I had to submerge here in Tokyo for the first time. I went to this place to have dinner someday and met her. We got to know each other better after a while but what she believes is, that I'm half korean and half japanese, that my name is Jake, and that I work for some random company. ", Jungkook started telling me.
"And that you like her but she's taken.", I finished.
"What, no! Wait, what?!", Jungkook said.
"Why 'Jake' though?", I asked him.
"Oh sweetheart, I don't really exist. Not in this society with my real name at least. I use cards with different identities, but don't worry they're not stolen.", he explained carefully.
"How?", I asked another question.
"It's complicated but I basically have many identities for countries I'm 'working' in.", he said.
"And in Tokyo it's Jake.", I said and he nodded.
"Now.. back to what you've said earlier.. She's taken?! How do you know?", Jungkook asked.
"So you admit that you like her.", I smirrking for some reason.
"Maybe, maybe not. Now tell me.", Jungkook ordered.
"Fine. While you were busy stuttering trying to talk to her I was observing the both of you. I don't know but it seems like she does like you too but I noticed that her ringfinger had a mark as if she would usually wear a ring.", I said.
"Sweety, that's your reasoning? How cute, were you watching that many crime series? Just because she's wearing a ring on her ring finger doesn't mean she's married.", Jungkook said.
"And why does she have a hickey on her neck? I mean sure, you're right. She doesn't have to be married. It could also be a lover? One-night-stand? But what do I know right.", I commented and thanked the guy who brought our food to our table and began eating.
"Aish, Yoonji, that's not cool.", Jungkook says.
"You must really like her to still talk like this. Please stop, it's weird.", I said.
"Talk like what.?", he asked and started eating too.
"Like a nice person who did not just kidnap a girl a day ago from another country and brought her here, having dinner with her just now.", I said looking at him with a straight face.
"Not to forget that she can't live like this and wanted to commit suicide but got rescued by that nice guy..", I finished.

He sighed.
"Y-Yoonji, keep if down. Look-", Jungkook tried to say something but I cut him off.
"I should keep it down?!", I raised my voice to inform other people about my story. I caught some people's attention.
"You should leave me alone. I can decide how much I want to eat, okay?! I want another bowl of ramen please!", I yelled over to an employee and decided not to tell what had happened to me. And maybe because of JK's ass as he gave me a pleading look to just stop already.
"Another bowl it is.", a young answered and came minutes later with another bowl of ramen for me.

I thanked him and he bowed.

"Look, I don't want to tell on you or whatever. But you must understand that I don't want to stay here.", I said starting to eat again.
"I.. I know that. I listened to your self conversation.. earlier. I get it, okay? But it's not in my will to let you leave. It's an order from my boss and I can not do anything about it. We're both stuck here for as long as they think it's necessary.", Jungkook said and I sighed.
"I don't get you.. at first you seemed like a typical kidnapper, than you acted like an asshole, in the morning you were like a boyfriend.. I don't know what to believe.. Your character is so mixed up that I don't know who I'm really talking to.. besides the fact that you're basically a stranger to me.", I said.
"And I can't believe that you're that hungry.", Jungkook said.
"Yaah, that's my first meal in i dont know how many hours. Leave me alone.", I said and kept eating.
"Cute. Well, about your question earlier.. I can't really give you an answer to who I really am. I mean, I'm all of them. Depending on my mood, you know. So that's that..", Jungkook answered and finished his bowl and ordered sake.

After orders and order he started showing signs of being drunk and it wasn't even dark outside. I paid the bill from JK's money as it was possibly 3 or 4pm. I sighed and eventually thought about how to bring us to his place when I realized that I didn't know where he lived. Damn it, what do I do now?

"Yah! Jung- JK! Jake come on, stay awake!", I said shaking him.
"Mmh?!", he groaned.
"Come on, we need to get home I'm tired watching you getting drunk and I don't know where you live. Ugh, who even gets drunk at such a time.", I explained.
"You're not that boring than I thought you were..", he said instead of helping me.
"What? Nevermind, we need to get you home, Jake!", I said slowly losing my nerves.
"I know I'm all alone, Sweety.. No need to remind me.", he pouted.
"Not alone! I said home!", I told him raising my voice.
"Hey, is there a problem?", Motoko asked tapping me on my shoulder.
"Huh? Oh, no. Don't worry about it. We were about to leave just now. But thank's for asking Motoko.", I said smiling at her and she nodded.
"Are you sure? Don't need any help or something?", she asked and I nicely declined.

Once we're exited the restaurant I supported him walking to his car. Leaning him on his car. I made sure he wouldn't fall over before thinking of what to do.

"Yah, I'm not sleeping...", he suddenly said.
"But you act like that. What were you thinking! I swear, you shouldn't have drank. Look at you! Aish, how are we supposed to get home, huh?", I scolded him.
"Who are you? My mother? Relax and have some fun, babe.", he replied and I glared at him.
"Don't you fucking start with those names again. Park Jungkook, I've asked you something.", I said.
"Oh, come on Yoonie-boo. We can walk home.", Jungkook said and my eyes widen.
"What did you just call me?! ", I questioned.
"Yoonie-boo? Don't like that nickname?", he asked pouting at me.
"No, stop it. And no we're not walking anywhere. Not if I have to carry you all the way home, sir.", I sighed.
"You don't have to support me walking. I can walk myself. Just follow me.", Jungkook said rolling his eyes too obviously.
"What about your car.", I asked.
"I'll pick if up tomorrow morning.", he said and I nodded.
"Fine, you go ahead. I'll follow.", I said.
"Alright, let's go!", Jungkook smiled with such innocence.

I swear, he surprises me everytime. After walking for what seemed like 30 minutes we managed to get to his place but it only confused me.

"Wait, Jungkook are you sure we're right?", I asked looking at the abnormal tiny house.
"Aye, just because I drank a bit doesn't mean I'm that disoriented, woman. Let's go.", he said and opened the gate.

Once he unlocked the front door we were immediately at the hall as if he lived inside an apartment complex.

"Wait, what?", I asked him.
"Just get inside, sweety.", he said and I did what he ordered me to do.
"Let's get downstairs.. I'm hungry.", he said letting his fingers comb through his hair.

I silently followed him and came to the conclusion that his house was built differently than usual houses are made. Instead of the having the kitchen and living room on the first floor, his bedroom, bathroom and what not was there and kitchen as well as living room were downstairs. Basically like a normal house would be just that it starts underground.. I guess.. if that makes sense.

"You're still hungry? We just got back from a restaurant.", I said and he explained that there's always space for ice cream and asked if I wanted some too. He left me in the huge living room that had small arcade, a gaming room behind glass walls, a studio? and of course the kitchen all in one huge room. Fun fact he has a spiral slide but we didn't use it.

"There you go.", he came back with 2 medium sized boxes of ice cream handing me the one with mint chocolate flavor.
"Thanks.", I said grabbing the box.
"Let's watch a movie.", Jungkook suggested and we eventually watched an anime about two kids switching bodies and them trying to find one another.

At the end of the day he fell asleep on the couch. I didnt want to walk upstairs so I stayed with him since his couch itself looked like a king sized bed.

Is he rich or how did he manage to pay for this home. I'll ask him another time.