<Bathroom>

YOONJI'S POV
I let him sleep, while I didn't dare closing an eye for more than a minute.
I wasn't sleepy anyway. Plus, I slept long enough for many times already.
After I woke up in that private jet before, I decided to not make him mad. I told myself to play along as good as possible. I want to stay alive. I want to survive this. As much as I want to escape or disappear forever. I am too scared. I want to die but am afraid of it. I want to leave him but where should I go? Can I even make it? I have nothing with me but myself. He must have my phone. I have no documents. Even if I get out of here. Where should I go? Where can I go? That's why I'm trying to be calm and collected. But inside I'm shaking out of fear to get killed and boiling inside out of anger.

After an hour of still laying in bed, he moved and by then I was back to normal, being able to move again.

"Did you sleep well?", he asked while stretching and yawning.
"Mhmm.", I answered but thought, "You tell me."
"That's good to hear.", he said and looked at the ceiling just like I did the whole time.
"Want something for breakfast? It's still 9am.", he asked.
"When did we arrive?", I asked.
"Yesterday afternoon,", he said.
"I see.", I said.
"So? Breakfast?", he asked again.
"S-sure, if you want to.", I asked him.
"I asked you for your opinion. Not to just agree because I want to.", Jungkook shifted his body to me.
"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?", I couldn't take it. It was harder than I thought. It was easier talking back at him and questioning everything than to be silent.
"Can't I? Should I be aggressive towards you? Is that what you want sweety?", he asked with a serious face.
"Even if I told you what I wanted.. you wouldn't care.", I said.
"That's true.", he said.
"So where's your group? Where are we?", I asked him.
"They are back in South Korea and we are in Japan, babe.", he answered.
"J-Japan?! I thought you'd bring me where they are??", I asked surprised.
"My mission changed. We're staying here at my place in Japan for as long as its needed.", he said.
"Huh? What does that mean?!", I asked not comprehending every information I 've just received from him.
"Look, I'm trying to get along with you. What I told you back in my car was to shut you up. It annoyed me. I am not going to kill you, harm you or whatsoever. As much as I want to, I can not lay a finger on you. Understood. My mission was to just fucking bring you from one place to another. Because my boss told me so. Any more questions. I'll answer them now.", he said in all honest and sat up looking at me waiting for another question.
"You're not going to touch me? That means I haven't been raped by you last night without remembering?", I asked him.
"No, my maid only changed you.", he said.
"And you are not allowed to hurt me? Did I understand that right?", I asked.
"Correct.", he said.
"Who wants me that bad without me getting a scratch?", I asked him.
"It's my duty to also keep that person a secret.", he said.
"So.. how long do you think are you stuck here with me?", I asked.
"Honestly, I have no idea. As long as it has to take. But for now, I believe 1 1/2 years? If not longer.", he said.
"What?! Why's that?", I asked.
"To be all honest, your loved ones are looking for you. They suspect my group and they are right about that. Therefore, my mission is to stay here with you till they don't have any evidence to make your disappearance have anything to do with my group. We'll wait till your case is officially closed as Missing.", he said and sighed.

"Jungkook..", I asked.
"Yeah?", he said.
"Why are you doing all this?", I asked him.
"I'll make us breakfast. I'll tell you when to get downstairs if you decide to stay in here for a bit longer.", Jungkook said and left the bedroom.

My Goodness, who the heck wants me alive and save as well? Whatever, at least I don't have to worry about me getting killed.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
What a day. At least she know's my intentions now. I went downstairs to my living room and stood infront of the counter. I don't really know who she is. I only know that she's important to our boss...