<Investigating>

JIMIN'SPOV
As I woke up the next day Yoonji was nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung where-", I asked as I entered the living room.
"At her place to get ready for school.", Tae said and I nodded.
"Aren't you going to school again?, I asked.
"No, I'm working at Taejoon's kindergarten now. Thank goodness they let me work there and learn their requirements along the way. Even though I don't have a degree or finished school, the owner saw potential in me and gave me her approval.", Tae said after getting Taejoon ready.
"Sounds great!", I said and smiled at the small Taejoon.
"Well, you should get going. Taejoon and I are leaving soon too. See you later.", Taehyung said and I left the apartment once I got ready.

YOONJI'SPOV
At school Hobi visited me and again did I feel someone glaring at me. I turned to my left and saw Jimin sitting there. I greeted him before I left the class to meet Hobi.

"Yoonji how are you doing?"? Hobi asked.
"Quite well, and how are the investigations going?", I asked.
"To be honest, not good. We're basically back where we started. We lost digital and physical connection with your father. And there are no other suspects besides him.
We kept on talking when...

JIMIN'SPOV
-5 minutes before-
"Hmm, they're taking longer this time. Can someone inform them to hurry?", the teacher said but no one volunteered.
"Fine, I'll pick someone from the list.", the teacher said and went through the list pointing with her finger at the students's names.

"Hmm.. oh, what was- uhm.. Park Jimin? Jimin, tell them to hurry please.", The teacher said and I stood up and went to tell them the message.

YOONJI'SPOV
"Yoonji and ..uhm investigator. The teacher wants you guys to hurry up.", Jimin said.
"And you are who?", Hobi asked.
"This is my friend, Park Jimin.", I said happily.
"Park Jimin? ... Nice to meet you.", Hobi said and shook hands with Jimin and Jimin returned the gesture.
"Well, in that case we're done here.", Hobi said and I nodded.
"And Yoonji! Don't forget about what I told you before.", Hobi said and I nodded again.

"Everything okay?", Jimin asked me and I told him that I was fine and we both went back to class.

Sitting at my desk didn't make it any better. If the only suspect is my father..
Did my father really had something against mom to the point he wanted her dead. Or am I the problem?

So many questions where going through my mind.

HOSEOK'S POV
Back at the office.

"Welcome back, Sajangnim.", Vernon the new recruit said.
"Vernon, search for someone called Park Jimin.", I said and went to my desk.
"Yes, sir.", he said and went to mhis desk to start his research.
"Where is investigator Kim?", I asked.
"He went to get us lunch. He should be here-", Vernon started but got interrupted by Kim Seokjin himself.
"I'm back!! Who's hungry? 'Cause I am.", Seokjin said as he stormed in.

During our lunch break I confronted Jin hyung about the news.

"So did you guys look him up? What's so important about him?", Seokjin asked.
"I'm familiar with that name. I just don't know where I've read it or seen it before.", I sighed.
"Sir, may I interrupt?", Vernon asked and we gave him permission.

As he was still sitting behind his screen with his Jajangmyeon on one hand and the other one to scroll down he project his screen o the big flatscreen.
"This could refresh your memories, sir.", Vernon said and picture of an old newspaper was shown on the screen.
"Just an old article about Mr. Park?", Seokjin.
"Not just some article about him. It's the reveal of the seven kids he had raised and taught to deal with drugs and etc.", I said as I read the article.
"But why didn't we find this article before?", Seokjin asked.
"It has never been published, sir.", Vernon said.
"Who wrote that article?", Seokjin asked.
"Just a second... Here! Someone named Kim Taehyung once wrote this for a news outlet but they didn't accept it. It's in their unofficial trash bin.", Vernon said.
"Yah, Vernon, didn't I tell you not to hack or use the dark web or anything you just did?", Seokjin said while eating his food.
"I know but wanna hear about Park Jimin now?", Vernon questioned.

"Alright, Park Jimin. Grew up in a gang called BTS that was found by guess who?", Vernon asked.
"I don't know, just tell us.", Seokjin said.
"Park Yoon Dong. Yupp, Jimin's parents died from a car accident therefore Mr Park found him and took him home, just like all the other members with the same exact story.", Vernon continued and looked at them.
"Move on.", Hoseok said.
"Well, there used to be seven gang members but according to the author, they are either 5 or more then seven now.", Vernon said after continuing reading the article.
"Wait, what? Explain that.", Hosoek said and Vernon nodded.
"Well, Jimin left the gang a year ago and Taehyung, the author of this left first. So they are either 5 or found more members by now.", Vernon said.
"I see. And.. are there any bad news about Jimin's past?", Hoseok asked.
"Well there is..", Vernon said.
"He..