<Airport>

YOONJI'S POV
"Yoonji, get dressed.", Jungkook said.
"Why? Are we going out?", I asked him and he nodded.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
1 hours earlier.
"Is she still asleep?", I asked Yumi.
"Yes, she sleeps very deep. I was vacuuming while you were out and she's still sleeping.", Yumi said and I nodded.
"What is it?", she asked me.
"What?", I said.
"You're making that face for the second time now? What's wrong?", Yumi asked.
"I got a call from Hyung. We need to leave.",I told her and she nodded.
"I understand. How bad is it?", she asked.
"I got the yellow light. I need to get Yoonji back to south korea now.", I said.
"I see. When's your flight?", Yumi asked.
"In two hours.", I said.
"Then wake her now. I'll make you some food before you both leave.", Yumi said and I nodded and was heading for the stairs.
"Jungkook-ah!", Yumi yelled for me.
"Hm?", I asked and turned to her.
"If you still have feelings for her, don't hurt her. She seems very caring and polite. You need her. She's a good person.", Yumi said and I nodded.
"I never intended on harming her.", I said and walked upstairs.

JIMIN'S POV
After we got the information about the yellow light of Jungkook's and were now inside the airplane, on our way to Japan I couldn't stop thinking about Yoonji's health and safety.
"J-Jimin?", Yoo Ah said and brought me back to reality.
"Yes?", I asked.
"I- uhm, when was Taehyung supposed to visit and inform the investigators?", she asked nervously. That doesn't seem to be a good sign.
"Today, why? Is there a problem?", I asked and she nodded.
"I didn't notice it earlier. I should have but-", Yoo Ah said.
"Get to the point Yoo Ah.", I said and she nodded.
"See those two red lights back in Seoul?", she asked and I nodded.
"What about it?", I asked.
"Look at the location, Jimin.", she said and then I realized.
"Wait, no. That can't be. The police station? H-how? Who?", I asked.
"I-I don't know but the investigators and Taehyung are in danger.", she said and I agreed.
"Fuck, I need to tell Taehyung, if he didn't go already.", I said.
"You can tell him in 1 1/2 hours.", she said as we would then arrive at the airport of Japan.

YOONJI'S POV
"Yoonji, get dressed.", Jungkook said.
"Why? Are we going out?", I asked him and he nodded.
"Sort of. Just get ready.", he said and I nodded not questioning anything. That was probably my mistake.

Once inside his car we didn't head anywhere, we have been before. I mean, we didn't take the car ever besides the time we got here. Where are we going?

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"Aren't you curious where we're going?", I asked her as I didn't sustain the silence inside the car.
"I have a clue but I'm not too sure about it.", she answered not looking at me.

The atmosphere seemed totally different from the usual days I've spent with her. I did keep my distance from her after I suspected her to be pregnant the other day but still. Is it just me or did she fully gave up fighting for her freedom, her rights, herself?

"Where-", I wanted to question but she answered before I could finish my sentence.
"South Korea. Probably not Seoul but somewhere out there.", she said and she thought right. I didn't know what to say.
"So I was right.", she sighed looking at me for a second.
"Yes. Unfortunately-", I started but she cut me off.
"Stop acting like this.", she said looking at me. I looked back at her for a second before looking back on the road.
"Like what?", I asked.
"As if you care. As if you feel sympathy for me. Don't..", she said.
"But I do care. Yoonji I-", I started.
"Let's stop talking. Just drive us there and get this over with.", she said. I did what she suggested. But but I couldn't stop thinking about the things I wanted to tell her. I wanted to apologize, I wanted to tell her so many things. But she probably doesn't want to hear any of it.

JIMIN'S POV
"Jimin, we're almost there.", Yoo Ah said.
"I know", I answered as I looked out the window.
"So, did you figure out where their location is?", I asked her.
"Not really. I mean, I know that they are moving. When I look at BTS's monitor, it seems like they are not, but hacking Jungkook's tracker for the past hour.. I think they are leaving", Yoo Ah said.
"What do you mean, 'they are leaving'?", I asked looking at her.
"I think they want to leave Japan.", she said.
"They are going back. We need to book the earliest flight back to South Korea.", I said and she nodded.
"I hope we are right with this one.", I said.
"We are.", Yoo Ah assured and I nodded looking at her nervous.

YOONJI'S POV
So this is the day we're going back. Earlier than I expected but fine. The earlier the better, I guess. Damn it, why am I like this. I feel so empty. Out of energy. But I slept long enough..

"We're here.", Jungkook said and I nodded getting out of the car.

I silently walked behind Jungkook entering the airport. Then he suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked back at me.

"Wait here, don't go anywhere. Just stay right here.", Jungkook said. I just looked at him.
"Yoonji, answer me. Please.", he said.
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.", I told him. 
"Promise me to stay.", he said.
"Since when do you care about promises?", I asked him.
"Yoonji!-", Jungkook said.
"Yes, yes. Just go and check us in.", I said.
"Alright, I'll be right back." he said and ran to check in.

I looked around the airport. It was huge. I looked at the people, some where chill, others where in a hurry. And then there's me, someone who got kidnapped but no one in here knows. Looking around I felt lonely. It triggered something inside me that made me look at my scars and remember the time I wanted to leave this place.

"Eomma, eotteoghae?", EI muttered and looked up.

EOMMA'S POV
Jimin and this Yoo Ah girl need to find baby. They are so close. Literally. They've just landed. I need to show them where she is. How do I do this. I need an idea. Just something. Aish, I'm Godess of the wind and sea and can't come up with an idea? Who am I kidding. 

Oh! I know what to do. Jimin please take my signs seriously.

JIMIN'S POV
"Okay, I'll give Tae a call.", I said as I took my phone out right after we walked out of the airplane and entered the airport. 

"Hmm?", Yoo Ah asked.
"He's not picking up. Strange.", I commented.
"Try it again later." Yoo Ah said and I nodded.
"Okay where do we go from here?", I asked and felt a cold breeze coming from the right.

"Aah, it's freezing. I didn't know it could be this cold inside an airport.", I sighed still looking at my phone.
"What do you mean. I don't feel cold at all. It's actually quite warm in here.", Yoo Ah commented. I looked at her.
"Don't you feel that breeze?", I asked her.
"What breeze? I don't feel anything.", she said.
"But it's coming from the right. Can't you fe- feel it. Y-Yoonji!? I-Is that Yoonji there?", I asked as I wanted to look where the breeze was coming from.
"Where?", Yoo Ah asked.
"T-There", I pointed a finger at Yoonji.
"Oh, that is her! Let's go!", Yoo Ah said and moved to Yoonji's direction when we both suddenly met Jungkook's eyes and they left.

"Jimin, run!", Yoo Ah said and shook me out of my senses. I dropped my bag and ran.