<Go>

PYD'S POV
"Come in.", I ordered.
"Father.", he bowed infront of me.
"Oraenman ine. Nae adeul.", I said gesturing him to come closer.
"You didn't come alone, did you?", I asked him.
"No, father.", he answered and two members came in to drag a female inside.
"Yoo Ah, accompanied me, father.", he said.
"I know that. She was hacking our system.", I said and he bowed in apology.
"W-What, Jimin-ah? What's going on?!", Yoo Ah yelled at Jimin as she got dragged inside but he didn't react.
"You know what will happen soon, right?", I asked him.
"My last mission.", he answered.
"J-Jimin. What did you do to him?!", she yelled at me.
"Get rid of her. She's too loud.", I said and came back to Jimin.
"Correct. I'll let you know what you have to do once the time has come. For now. Take a rest and be ready at any time, my son.", I said letting him leave.

"Sir, should we get her now?", my assistant said after letting me think about something.
"Let's prepare the room.", I told her and she nodded leaving my room.

We'll meet soon, my daughter.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"Hyung. Do you think this will work?", I asked Yoongi hyung.
"We can only hope that we won't get caught. I really am not in the mood to be in an action movie or novel.", he said.
"Guys. We have a problem.", Namjoon hyung informed us.
"What is it?", Hoseok hyung asked.
"Something is wrong with that girl's laptop. I think they got caught.", Namjoon hyung said.
"Well, they should be in this building by now.. and even if they did get caught. Only Yoo Ah will be in trouble.", I said checking the time.
"He's right. Jimin's on PYD's side. We also need to keep an eye on him.", Taehyung said and we all agreed.
"I wonder what will happen to the girl, if she's in the hands of PYD..", Seokjin hyung mentioned.

I looked out of the mirror to see Yoonji looking between the planks that are covering the window. Will she be okay after this? How long are we supposed to wait to do something about all of this.

Taehyung stood next to me, taking a look at Yoonji before he turned to me and asked, "What are you thinking about?"
"I'm worried about Yoonji's health and if this plan will work.", I told him.
"It sure will. Since when do you worry so much anyway.. You changed a bit, kookie.", Tae said.
"Did I? Hmm.", I said.
"You're a part of the special troop. You guys are well trained, whatever is ahead of us, we can beat it.", Tae said.
"That's true. You're right. I just hope that this doesn't leave too many emotional damages.", I admitted.
"It sure will. But she has us. I don't think you guys will work as hitmen after this is over so..", Tae said.
"That's true. If finished them all. I'll open up a restaurant or something.", Seokjin said.
"Hmm.. I haven't really thought about that actually. Well I'll just go with the flow and see what suits me.", Yoongi hyung said.

Later on. Namjoon hyung was resting, Yoongi hyung and Tae were getting to know each other, talking about life and how he managed to life a normal life after he left BTS.
Seokjin hyung and Hoseok hyung were counting the weapons and ammo. So that every one of us had enough for later. Just as I took a look at the mirror I found three members of BTS trying to get Yoonji. She was strong enough to free herself from their grip at first. But she didn't have anything around her to use as a weapon. As two men tried to grab her again she started fighting back but didn't notice the third member coming from behind her. She got injected with some bright yellow liquid.

I turned to the others yelling that Yoonji was taken away from the room.

"Okay, you guys, take the bigger weapons. Namjoon, Jungkook and I need to leave to be by PYD'S side.", Yoongi hyung immediately said as both Tae and him got up from the floor.

"I already explained the plan to y'all. Just uphold the plan and we shouldn't have too many troublemakers ahead.", Namjoon said as he got up and took a gun hiding it behind his back.
"If anything happens. Just do what your gut tells you. As always stay alive guys. We've done worse than this.", Yoongi hyung said and opened the door.