Chapter 32: Fun

It's Fridayyyyyyyyy

I'm actually on time this week :)

--------------------------------------

Brandon pov

I stepped into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I stood in the center of my room scanning over the decor. I eyed my bed, the dresser, even the pile of clothes I have laying in a corner.

I looked at everything I bought. A chuckled brushed passed my lips when I noticed I bought everything in my room. From the dirty clothes laying on my floor to the sheets spread across the mattress; I got it.

I stared at my fist that was still bruised up from last Saturday. I tightened and untightened them.

"She drugged me and had Conor rape me to stay away from you." Alexis words echoed in my head. I grabbed the lamp sitting on the dresser next to me and threw it across the room.

It crashed into the wall and the light bulb shattered and so did the rest of the lamp. "Shit" I cursed under my breath.

I started to pace back and forth while I unscrambled my thoughts. Because of me.

I rubbed my hands through my hair and tugged at the loose strands before sitting down on my bed. After what happened with Alexis I was left stung, I was dumbfounded and I didn't know how to react or to comprehend what she said.

I just came straight home, The longer I continued to think about it the angrier I became. I wanted to find Conor in his cell and don't stop slamming my fist into his face until he can completely take back what he did to Alexis which he can't. I want to make Helen suffer for what she did but, if I act out my thoughts I know I would be sent to jail or an insane asylum.

However, no matter how much I hated those two, I hated myself more. I hated not knowing that I was the cause of all this. That if I would have just stayed away from her that she would be okay.

I knew she blamed herself, that made me hate the situation even more. I remember the look in her eyes when she turned around and told me what Helen did.

All you saw was a pure hatred that ran through me and hurt I felt but, that isn't what shocked me. What really made my bones stiffen was the look of betrayal. She felt that I betrayed her in some way and I couldn't help but agree.

The day she had returned back to school and I had tried to speak to her but she wouldnt give me the time of day. I honestly felt hurt by that, however, I now understand why she didn't.

After school, I was walking to my car when the Devil herself stopped to talk to me "Hey Brandon." She cheered so happily and her smile was so wide. Way bigger than even Stephanie can accomplish.

"What" I bit out, just wanting to get home and away from the building behind me.

"Oh don't be like that." She pouted and raised her hand to caress my arm. I looked at her hand that gently squeezed my arm. I didn't remove it because I know just touching her would keep her going.