Chapter 30: Don't

Early Chapter!!!!!!  Just for you guys
——————————————

Early Chapter!!!!!!  Just for you guys ——————————————

Being in school hasn't been easy. I'm still getting sympathetic looks and I can hear the whispers of "I hope she is okay?" or "I can't believe that happened to her." I continue to ignore it because, if I let the whispers get to me I would never move on. I am having a hard time moving on already; I don't think I ever will.

However one of the whispers shocked me "It's been about 2 weeks, She needs to get over it ."

I paused my movements and stood frozen. Walking bodies passed by me but, I only concentrated on what I had just heard. I turned around and faced the group that was standing by their lockers "Excuse me?" I bit out, my voice held shock and disbelief.

The boy surrounded by the circle of girls must not have known I was listening because he tensed when he heard me. The girls looked at him and I but, didn't say anything. He stood there just staring at me "What did you say?" I asked him just in case he didn't hear me the first time.

He looked down at his hands and then adjusted his bag like he was ashamed of what he had said which he should be. I took a step forward to him. Since he wasn't going to talk I was going to continue. "let me ask you something...Do you have a little sister?"

He shook his head "no". I nodded my head "Okay..well you're standing here so I'm pretty sure you have a mother." I raised an eyebrow as he nodded his head.

I stepped closer to him "Imagine if your mother was drugged and woke up in the hospital to find out she had been raped upstairs from were a bunch of people were that could have helped but too drunk off their ass too, On top of that she couldn't remember that even happening. Would you tell her to just get over it?"

He looked down at his hands again which gave me his answer "So, I would appreciate if you keep your mouth shut and not worry about what the fuck I should be getting over okay." I spat out and the group of girls looked everywhere but at me.

I turned around and started to head to the locker room so, I can change for gym. Before I took my anger out on the boy.

My heart was racing and my hand formed into a fist I couldn't unclench. I turned the corner about to reach the locker room. I looked up and saw the baby blue eyes that I haven't seen so close in almost a week. I paused my walking and it seems like we just stared at each other for a few minutes but It was only a mere second.

"Alexis" as he said my name I blinked a couple times and started to quickly walk to the locker room. "Alexis wait!" He called out but, I kept moving.

"Alexis-" I didn't let him finish before I pushed the locker room door open and walked inside letting it close behind me. I leaned against the door and tried calming my breathing.

Seeing him made a mixture of emotion piled inside of me. The anger from seeing him with Helen, The betrayal of friendship and something else pumped in my veins. I just didn't want to see him, I was hurt but, I couldn't blame him.