Chapter 5: Apology

Chapter song: Sorry not Sorry by Demi Lovato

I tried getting to my locker but the huge bodies walking too slow in the hallway was stopping me from doing so. I was bumped into the wall. The girl that did it didn't even acknowledge that she did it she just kept walking. I fixed the straps of my bag and made my way to my locker where I was once bumped again without an apology. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to compose myself.

I swear if one more person bumps me. "Just breathe 5,4,3-"

Next thing I know I was pushed into the locker. That's it. "Yo!" I called out. Getting the attention of whoever pushed me.

The female stopped and turned around. But she didn't turn around alone 2 other girls stopped with her. "What!" She bit out to me. Her blonde bangs hanged close to her eyes and moved Every Time she blinked. "When you push someone you say sorry." I said matter factly.

She looked at her friends. One look like her head was full of air as the other one look like the minion of this Barbie in front of me. They burst out laughing.

The laughing caught the attention of others and they stop walking. "Look new girl let me teach you something." She said sending me a deadly glare as she took a step forward.

I stared at her emotionless and didn't move from my spot. "you're new here so you may not know the ropes. You don't tell me what to do and you're the one that stays out of my way."

I cocked my head "I may be new but if you push me again I don't have a problem pushing you back." Gasps came from the crowd that surrounded us. Why did everyone seem so surprised? Usually was someone purposely push you, you push back.

She took another step towards me "you don't know me and I promise you that if you don't bring it down a couple notches I would make your life hell and-" I turned around and started to walk away from her. This is now getting boring.

"I don't remember telling you to walk away." She yelled at me. But I kept walking " of course I walked away you were boring me" I yelled back waving at her but never turning around.

I heard her tell someone to get out of her way as she stomped away. I heard the clicks of her heels faintly disappear. I finally made it to my locker opening it up. When I got my books for my next class and closed my locker. I flinched when I saw a preppy blonde next to me.

"That was fantastic I'm so tired of everyone bowing down to that bitch." She excitedly said as she bounced on her toes... I see Stephanie isn't a fan of her's. "Thank you?" It came out more like a question as I closed my locker.

"I'm serious Alexis you're the only person other than me and my friend Emily that talks back to that bitch it's refreshing." she took a huge whiff of air and exhaled. I wondered how she got to learn my name but then remembered that Mr.Paterson called my name out during attendance.

I looked at my schedule again for my next class. Stephanie snatched it and looked at it "Statics is on the 3rd floor I'll show you where it's at."

I looked up at Stephanie who was already showing me the way. I guess I can't avoid her now.

I just followed her to my 2nd period class.

When I reached my 2nd period class I was late. Stephanie had to stop at her locker for something and insisted I wait for her. When I walked into the classroom everyone looked at me. I simply ignored their curious glances and walked over to the teacher just to tell him that i'm new to the class.

He told me to have a seat and complained about me being late. I rolled my eyes and scanned the classroom. "Pst Alexis" I heard someone call from across the class I looked around and saw the same boy, Aaron that was in class with me last period. I ignored him and looked around the class there was no empty seats just the one in front of Aaron.